Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i disagree. Abhi is as good if not better! sure he does not hv six packs or green eyes but who says thts all tht matters! his sex appeal lies in his voice!

hes a fantastic actor! shud work only with good directors now.... looked and acted much better than Hrithik in tht movie...kya naam tha, tht cartoon movie which also starred Kareena!!! half animated!

i think offscreen (if u watch him in his interviews) hes very charming...extremely witty and intelligent πŸ‘

and pllll hes definitely not jealous of Hrithik or anyone else! uggghhh!!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† abhieskh πŸ˜† seein him makes mr laugh same old beard πŸ˜† he is nowhr near hrithik πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
breathing_irony thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

hes a fantastic actor! shud work only with good directors now.... looked and acted much better than Hrithik in tht movie...kya naam tha, tht cartoon movie which also starred Kareena!!! half animated!

Tht movie was called mein prem ki deewani hoon---and I agree Hrithik was horrible in tht movie. But I wonder what you have to say abt Abhishek's brilliant acting in those 17 mega flops he gave before Yuva?

Regarding Drona...I dont think it needs to be compared to Krrish....if Spiderman, Superman and Batman can co-exist and have their own set of fans in Hollywood, I dont see why Drona n Krrish have to be pitted against each other.

But Im not liking Abhi's drona outfit....it looks lik his shaadi outfit.

And yes Abhishek is very charming.....he only needs to lose 10 kilos, wear some proper clothes, shave his beard, cut his hair and stop looking an auto-rickshawala......he looked decent in his Dus, BnB and Bluffmaster days.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: breathing_irony

But Im not liking Abhi's drona outfit....it looks lik his shaadi outfit.

And yes Abhishek is very charming.....he only needs to lose 10 kilos, wear some proper clothes, shave his beard, cut his hair and stop looking an auto-rickshawala......he looked decent in his Dus, BnB and Bluffmaster days.

πŸ˜† so tru shaadi ka outfitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems that Abhi put on so much weight that the designer had to keep altering that Drona outfit....may be that is the reason why the outfit looks so out of shape and totally lacks style πŸ˜†