Fan Fictions

"Saath Tumhare" last Part IV(Short story)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Saath Tumhare has been written long itme back.. its acutally the first short sotry I experimented to write.. just for a try attempt at writign a story online for friends.. it has so many memories close to my heart when i had got my first feedback on this... I cherish it until now..Big smile

I felt like sharing this with u all here.. I havnt posted this one in IF. Few friends of mine must have read this in sg group though... its for the ones who havnt..

'Saath Tumhare' is just an imaginery fictional short sweet story. Its charcter graph and the way the Story goes on to reveal flashback is the little sweet touch... Also the story has travellign as a background into finding someone so special...

Hope u enjoy this one...

Thanks to my very dear friends Sara, Bini, Tannu & San for stnading besdie me when i needed them the most....Golu for appreicatign my work at that time and makign me improve a lot..

My heart felt thanks to my friends who have encouraged me here... Jyothi (i luv u jhappis), Rabia, Monika (u coments flattred me like anything), Summitwadhwa, juvz, Vandu (one more coffee plz lol), Seasplash Khubu... and all my dear readers who have given so many views and replies earlier as well.. and conituing now...

The story is short and less than 10 parts... exactly how many.. u will get to knowWink

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 29 March 2008 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123RadiantTreasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Saath Tumhare" last Part IV(Short story)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
waiting for part.

on what character/show it was based on??

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vallanki

waiting for part.

on what character/show it was based on??

Hi Vallanki.... Yup will post the first part soon.... Its not based on any serial of actor in particular.. but imagination has no bounds.. u can imagine any actor u like while reading..WinkBig smile

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
" Saath Tumhare "

Part I

Aakash: Ok then, catch u later! (a smile on his face) a long pause & within a few seconds , he takes few steps forward, and sadness surrounds him.
Veer: R u sure, u can go? Tu  ja payega …?
Aakash: Ab kab tak bhagunga taqdeerse, let me face my fear now.
Veer: Yeh meri orse teri liye taufaa (smiling ..hands him a book)
Aakash: 'Worlds Great Minds"..u found the book. Sach mey yaar, u made my day, this gift will surely help me. Thanx buddy. (Pats him.) Chalta hoon..!

Aakash walks ahead, shows his boarding card and walks straight to enter the flight to UK. He is about to reach the flight entrance and a speed of blood flows, he keeps his hand in the pocket and clutches a coin in his palm. Entering the flight he goes & keeps his laptop bag inside the cabin. He takes his seat, trying to have control over his emotions.
A pretty lady is sitting besides him observing him closely, She has big expressive eyes.
Disha: (in her mind) I think he is Aakash…Aakash Ahuja…right! Looks like he is travelling by flight for the first time…(smiling as if it's a joke…)
Aakash is looking straight, the flight is going to take off, Aakash starts sweating.
Disha: (in her mind) looks like he has some phobia, God he is sweating, can feel he is really not feeling well. But what can I do. (She looks at the window side) God give him all the strength, he needs u…..
Aakash recollects the book Veer gave him, which is in his hand. Starts reading it…to try n divert his attention.
Within few minutes the take off is over. Aakash realizes it and feels a sense of relief. He looks at the window, and notices the pretty lady sitting next to him.
Aakash: (in his mind) Disha!!!ya Disha Patel (surprise & shock), she looks almost same as she looked 8/9 yrs back. She is looking so pretty. Aakash Apne aap mey itna bhi khona nahi chahiye.( he smiles and starts reading the book)
Disha looks back at him to see how is he feeling now..
Disha: Kitna cute lagta  hai smile karte hue. Pata nahi book itni kya interesting hai jo yeh itna achaa feel kar raha hai. (thinking ?)
She takes out the magazines & it slips from her hand, Aakash takes it & gives her.
Disha: Thank u (naam lu ya nahi, no! he may wonder mujhe ab tak iska naam yaad hai..)
Aakash: U r welcome (I guess usey main yaad nahi…disappointed expression)

Breakfast is served and both try & take glimpse of each other. After that Disha gets up to take out her diary from the handbag from the cabin. She tries but its not opening, she takes help from the airhostess and others, but even they can't open.
Aakash: Let me try!
He pushes the button & tightens the grip and then opens it up in seconds.
Aakash: Is this ur bag? (Looking at Disha, who just feels wonderful hearing his Soothing clear voice).
Disha: Yes, thank u !
Aakash takes his seat and Disha removes the diary and starts taking her seat.
Disha: I wonder even the cabin crew couldn't open it.
Aakash: Ya, kabhi kabhi hota hai, may be theek se cabin ko band nahi kiya hoga.
Disha: Ya!
Aakash: U r Disha Mehta !! Right
Disha: Haan & u r Aakash Ahuja (with a pleasant smile)
Aakash is just so glad that she remembered his name.
Aakash: Mera naam ab tak bhuli nahi,
Disha: Bhulne ki koi wajh nahi thi..(Yaad rakhne ki wajh mat puchna abhi)
Aakash: So u travelling to UK or Paris?
Disha: UK
Aakash: Me as well

The lunch is served….
Aakash: When r they going to serve good vegetarian food!! (He requests some fruits and insists Disha to have some as well.)
Disha eats as well. Feeling how much he has changed. How he use to focus on career and never talked to any friend. Never bothered to ask or help any girl in college.
Aakash: Disha so how r u doing now?
Disha: (more surprised to see him so comfortable talking to her) I am fine, am into Event management.
Aakash: That's good, Event management, u must be then knowing about the Global Advertising Awards 2006 held in UK.
Disha: Ya, I am heading for that event, u too attending ?
Aakash: Ya, Am attending, I work in an Advertising company. Bahut excited hoon, this year maine bahut mehnat ki hai, I hope our company & me get the award.
Disha: u work for which company?
Aakash: "Marygold Advertising"
Disha: Its among the top notch adv. firm. I wish u all the best, ab hame nahi bhulna after u win the award.
Aakash: Koi itne Khubsurat Dost ko bhi kahin bhul sakta hai. (smiling) thanx for ur wishes.
Disha: A bit surprised (he never passed any comments on any one, this lighter side of him I wasn't aware of.)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmrtinaEscapistRadiantTreasurekirti123..Amira..

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Wow...Nice part......Flying phobia haan...aww....!!

And coffee?? Anytime yaar.......Jab tum kaho LOL lol !! Embarrassed

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Clap THANK you sooooooooo much awesome part i love it.

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
very interesting start...I'm very curious to know more about Akash, Disha and Veer.

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Wow...Nice part......Flying phobia haan...aww....!!

And coffee?? Anytime yaar.......Jab tum kaho LOL lol !! Embarrassed

Hi Vandu dear.... Flyinf phobia...hmmm lets see how the story explains this... cofee jab hum sath ho.. bas coffee ka mazaa hi kuch aur hota hai..LOLEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top