Page 1 of 66

Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 2 Page 66

brownies

IF-Dazzler

brownies

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Well, I dont know how long this depressing track is gonna last. It shouldnt be for long considering the new Holi promo! But I thought that it would be interesting to make a FanFic on a third person entering the A/R mix! He is a good guy, hes here to get A/R together not seperate them!

And I might stop when the story changes for the positive! Let me know what y'all think...if its STINKS tell me and if its good, let me know! I love creative writing but im better at writing romantic stuff...it'll get better, this is just the introductions and background information.

Dr. Jai Mehra. played by Manoj Bidwai

He is Riddhima's childhood best friend who has lived in South Africa for the last five years with his sister Pia. His family is neighbors with the Guptas. He is one of Sanjeevani's newest interns. He is also a huge flirt who loves the ladies.

Dr. Pia Mehra. played by Pariva Pranati

She is Anjali's childhood best friend who has lived in South Africa for the last five years with her brother Jai. She is in search of her ideal man. She finds Rahul very attractive and likes him. She is also one of Sanjeevani's newest interns.

This starts the day after the big fight….

Shashank: Maa Riddhima kaha hai? Maine use dekha nahi. I have some good news lekin surprise hai.

Nani: Pata nahi. Woh seedhe apne kamre mein chaligayi kal raat. Maine bhi nahi dehka. Kya baat hai?

S: Jai aur Pia South Africa se wapas ah rahe hai. Woh dono Sanjeevani join kar rahe hai. Anjali aur Riddhima bahut khush hongi. Kitne saal hogaye, hai na?

N: Kya baat kar rahe ho? Sach me, un charo ko saath dekh kar main bahut khush hongi!

S: Lekin aap Riddhima ko kuch mat bataiye. I want to keep it a surprise. Main airport ja raha hoon. Jai aur Pia ko lene aur hum waha se seedhe Sanjeevani jayenge.

At Sanjeevani...

Anjali: Ridzi hume dad ko milna hai. Last night, he told me to bring you with me to meet him. He said it was urgent.

Riddhima: Ok Di, mein rounds ke baad apko milti hoon. Saat jayenge.

Just then Armaan comes into the locker room and sees Riddhima. They look at each other with pain in their eyes. Anjali leaves from there and A/R are left alone. There is an awkward silence. The tension is so strong that you can cut it with a knife. Armaan looks at Riddhima right in the eye and is about to say something when right then Muskaan and Rahul come into the locker room. Muskaan looks at Armaan and says...

M: Hey hero. Tum itne upset kyun lag rahe ho? Kya baat hai? Aur yeh tere haath pe kya hua hai? Chot lagi hai kya?

A: Kuch nahi. Choti si chot hai. Main bas thak gaya hoon. Im tired.

Rahul looks at Riddhima and he senses that something is wrong.

Ra: Riddhima aap mere saath coffee peene chalengi?

Ri: Nahi Rahul, mujhe rounds par jana hai and then I have to meet Di. Phir kabhi, ok?

Ra: Sure. Lekin aap theek toh hai?

Riddhima gives a slight nod and leaves. She sees the bandage on Armaan's hand and closes her eyes.

After her rounds, Riddhima meets Anjali and they go to the cafe to meet Shashank. Anjie asks Riddhima if shes ok because she looks a little disturbed but Riddhima brushes her off saying that shes just tired. They meet Shashank.

S: Well, mere paas tum dono ke liye surprise hai.

A: Kya dad? Surprise Sanjeevani mein? Aisi kaisi surprise hai?

Just then four hand come and cover Anjie and Ridzy's eyes. The girls are surprised and try to feel the hands covering their eyes but finally they give up. The girls turn around to see Jai and Pia.

A: Oh my God!! Tum dono?! Yahan?!

R: Jai?! Pia?! Tum log yahan kya kar rahe ho? I cant believe this! Papa, aapne hume bataya kyun nahi?

S: Surprise! Kaisa laga apne doston se milke itne saal ke baad? Chonk gaye na? Jai aur Pia Sanjeevani join kar rahe hain.

A: What?! Oh my God! This is great news!

S: Tum log baat karo. Jai aur Pia ko mere office mein le ana baad mein.

They sit down and talk about when they were kids and how sad Anjie and Riddhima were when Jai and Pia moved to South Africa.

A: So, aakhir hum char doctors ban hi gaye, na?

J: Haan ban gaye, aur hum dono wapas aah bhi gaye lekin Ridu ko kuch farak nahi parta.

R: Mujhe aisa kyun ke rahe ho tum Jai?

J: Kyunki tum ne kuch bola bhi nahi hai! Ridu, when we were kids tum bol bol ke mere dimaag ka dahi bana dehti. Ab kya hua? Mujhe sab ladkiyon se milvaogi nahi? Ab toh mere shaadi ke din agaye hai!

A: Ise kuch nahi hua. Sirf thak gai hai. Aur tum shaadi chodo. Na jaane tumhare kitne girlfriends hai! Yaad hai school mein jab teacher padaatithi? Tum apne charon aur ladkiyon ke saath flirt kartethe. Ek din teacher ne tumhe kitna maara tha. Tum baaz nahi aoge na?

J: Bilkul nahi. Phir bhi Ridu ko meri shaadi karani hogi! I just dont know whats wrong with her right now.

A: Im telling you, kuch nahi!

Jai leaves it at that but isnt convinced. His best friend from childhood doesn't seem genuinely happy to see him, which gets him thinking. He stares at her for a while but he puts it at the back of his mind and starts listening to Pia talk about how she still hasn't met the right guy and is still looking. Anjie tells her that there is a doctor named Rahul who works at Sanjeevani and is a great guy. Pia seems interested.

P: Mujhe milvaogi na sabse, Anjie?

A: Yeah chalo abhi milvati hoon! Ab tum log hamare saath kaam karoge so you have to meet everyone anyways! Rahul Armaan Muskaan aur Atul aur Dr Shubhankar aur Dr Keeti! Dr Shubhankar toh apne hai-hes really cool aur Dr. Keerti se bachna kyunki woh bahut hi strict hai. Atul toh Dr. Keerti ko "Gabbar Singh" bulata hai! Hes a funny guy!

The four of them walk to the locker room to see everyone. The entire time Jai walks next to Riddhima and looks worried about her. He thinks to himself that shes seeing me after five years and shes not reacting the way I thought she would. He brushes it off thinking that shes tired and gets ready to meet his new co-workers.

A: Hey guys! Meet the two new interns of Sanjeevani aur mere aur Ridzi ke bachpan ke dost Jai aur Pia. Yeh dono bhai ben hai aur South Africa se aye hain. Pia meri childhood best friend thi. Aur Jai Riddhima ka best friend tha.

Hearing this Armaan looks up seeing a very handsome man. Tall, 6 foot, dark hair. Armaan is intrigued at who this guy is. Pia and Jai meet Atul who is in a rush to go get Nana some food and then he leaves. Pia looks at Rahul like hes the only one there. She cant take her eyes off his.

A: Rahul, yeh Pia hai.

R: Hi, I'm Rahul.

P: Pia. Aap Sanjeevani mein intern ho?

Rahul looks at her like shes crazy but he answers her question anyways and Pia is in her own dream world still staring at him. Muskaan sees this and is a little confused as to why Pia is looking at him. She stops looking at them and introduces herself to Jai.

M: Hi Jai mera naam Muskaan Cheddha hai. Apni ben ko Rahul se alag rakhna. Woh ek number ka kaan khajura hai.

J: Thanks for the information Muskaan. Nice to meet you. Aap mujhe bata sakti hai ke meri Riddhima ko kya hua hai?

Armaan looks up hearing this and sees that Jai's arm is around Riddhima's waist and he is not happy. Wink He doesnt take his eyes off Jai and talks to himself under his breath.

A: Meri Riddhima? Yeh meri kya hota hai? Who is this cartoon?

Jai notices Armaan looking at them and walks toward him. Armaan is looking at Jai sizing him up and Riddhima gets scared seeing this.

J: Hi. Im Jai, Riddhima ka dost. Aur tum?

A: Armaan.

J: Aap yahan akele kyun hai? Aur yeh chot kaisi?

Riddhima gets nervous and goes to Jai.

R: Jai chalo. Hume papa ko milna hai. Aur phir him ghar chalenge. Then we'll go next door and get you settled in your house.

J: Haan Riddhima hum chalenge lekin pehle mujhe isne baat to karne do na?

R: Nahi Jai hume chalna chahiye. Tumhe Dr. Keerti aur Dr. Shubhankar se bhi milna hai.

J: Mein tumse ladh bhi nahi sakta. Ok lets go.

Armaan looks at Riddhima and wants to say not to go-to sit and talk to him but before he can say anything, she, Jai, Pia and Anjie say their goodbyes and leave to see Shashank.

Stay tuned...HOLI IS COMING UP NEXT!

Edited by brownbutt - 03 June 2008 at 8:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asinglawintersunshineyongshinsea_nyxKaShCrazyAneesa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brownbutts First FF! Part 29 Page 61" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yamnovbloom

Goldie

yamnovbloom

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
wow yaar mindblowing plsssssssss bhagwaan ke vaaste isse continue karo really aaj kal ke ghatiya track ke shock se ubhrne ka yahi raasta hai plsssssssss Clap

saylithegreat

IF-Rockerz

saylithegreat

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
hey very nice
do continue soon

zaara.khan

Goldie

zaara.khan

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
awesum ff luved it
continue asap

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey wow yaar it is realy wonderful yaar u hv 2 cont seriously jo ye sab chal raha hai na i am to upset wth it ab apke ff ke sahare hi chal rahe hai plzzzzzzzzzz cont realy lvd it yaar how armaan being irritatd wth jai col namuna
u hv 2 cont plzzzzz inhe milwa bhi do holi hai ......
cont soon
luv yachna

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BoredNCynical

Goldie

BoredNCynical

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hey that was really nice. plz do continue.. Smile

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@brownbutt.. this is awesome...continue...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top