Book Talk

Mystery Novels

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
How many of u like reading mystery novels? I personally cant dissolve dem.. Since i tend to go for light-hearted book mystery novels mujhe kam hi samajh mien ati hain unless they have a strong element of suspence a good storyline to support dem!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love reading them... 😛 Well, I am new to reading and the ones I have read recently are just mystery novels - I enjoyed them... I was infact wondering, if there is no suspense, wat wud be the fun of reading it... 😳 I am thinking that next I will pick a light read and see how I like it... Any suggestions? 😛

lotus2007 thumbnail
I like reading mystery novels!😛

Lotus.😉
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
I love mystery too.. I usually go to a 2nd hand book store evry 3 mtnhs and get a lotta books wich keep me busy for at least 3 mnths den i can go n xchange agen 😆
thr was a nice book "twilight child"..really nice one 😊
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i luv to read mystery novels .....and sidney sheldon bks r best for it 👏
tell me ur dreams was teh best suspense and thriller book i hav ever read! 👏
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
depends on what u call and brand as 'thrilling' and 'mystery'....

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I like reading novels by Minette Walters 😊 they are more about crime and thriller, so I guess a bit of mystery here and there! 😳 😆

Though to be honest!! Its only some I can manage to read.... some off them are pretty intense novels! 😕 😆

Sam xEdited by TINK - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TINK

Well I like reading novels by Minette Walters 😊 they are more about crime and thriller, so I guess a bit of mystery here and there! 😳 😆

Though to be honest!! Its only some I can manage to read.... some off them are pretty intense novels! 😕 😆

Sam x

Same here.. I really love some like enid blyton's etc and Perry Mason but dats till it.. I cant dissolve thick and intense novels..😆 End mien facts mien hi confuse hojate hain! 😆

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Luv them all

Nancy Drews
Mystery series
Famous Fives
Hardy boys
agatha christie
N sherlock holmes 😳
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago