Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Hey Friends!! After watching one of back dated episodes of "Asambhav".. it really seems that Vikrant has backed out of his mission on convincing Priya. Well! I liked him finally telling Priya straightway about he not annoying her henceforth and also telling her that she was never close to him(though he secretly loves her Embarrassed). But, there's something called as "self-respect" and it was high time that he stop taking any of her heart-breaking talks. I think.serves that right to Priya. Actually she is living under a misunderstanding, but luks like she will change her mind after listening to Sulekha's mom and Bal Kaka. But when will that be....???? I want to see them together as early as possible. Its really a treat watching them together, especially discussing about Sulekha's case. What say friends?.. dont u want them to be together?? ... Wink

-mj0511

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikrant-Priya - Asambhav" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hi mj0511,
of course,vikrant and priya will come together,priya also likes him(so that she get so much disturbed after he left sulekha).But priya dont know abt her love, and misunderstand him always.But vikrant is much more matured and stable than swapnil,so vikrant-priya is a ideal couple always Heart

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Yes, Vikrant-Priya are indeed an ideal couple!! But is really something going to happen between them? I really doubt!! especially after watching yesterday's episode. I didnt like Vikrant telling Saranjame "Mee manya karto ki mazha Priya var prem hota..." what does he mean by "hota"??.. has it vanished all of sudden.?? actually may be he does not want to discuss about Priya with him.. Guess, I am getting tooo impatient. Wink I just want to see them together soooooooon!!! Smile

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I really like this triangle of priya-vikrant-swapnil. It's been presented so well. It's hard to say which way it will go.
But yeah, even I am rooting for Vikrant-Priya. I think Priya does love Vikrant and that is why she is so pissed off at him Smile I am just waiting for the day she finds out Vikrant is innocent. She is going to break down and then Vikrant will fogive her. It's going to be fun Clap

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 4:39am | IP Logged
hello mj
dont take any doubt abt vikrant.he said yesterday "mi manya karto ki mazha priya var prem hota..."because that stupid saranjame was guessing so much abt priya,and vikrant dont like to hear anything abt priya(he also said bal kaka not to talk anything on this subject when bal kaka asked him abt priya).
vikrant still loves priya but because of self respect and pure love he dont say anything on this subject.
he is just like Broken Heart

mj0511

Groupbie

mj0511

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hey bageshri, I agree with you, I have no doubt about Vikrant whatsoever. Even I want them to be together as soon as possible. As i said earlier, I am getting a bit impatient. It feels gud to watch Vikrant-Priya together, but when will that be??   Question Hope soooooooon!!! Big smile

krishara

Goldie

krishara

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hi mj,
hope for the best always and the best comes to ur way.
Vikrant and priya will come 2gether very soon.i think now this RAmakant Khot will do some ZOL again and vikrant will help shastri family and the family will accept him as their frd.let's watch....

gemhit23

gemhit23

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
can i know wats the real name of priya in asambhav serial.....coz she looks damn cute...i'am great fan of her...help me out to know her nameClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top