Astitva Update for Jan 6th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

First of all, sorry for the late update. I had to leave for some important work. Due to less time and also because i did not see Astitva properly, I am not in  a position to give full details. But i will try as much as i can.

Neha and Abhi come home. Neha is upset and she goes directly to bed. Abhi then goes to her and tries to convince her. She says Simran is very tactful and she put Abhi in front and asked Abhi to convince people that his was a mistake and that Simran was not to be blamed.Abhi tells Neha it is a fact that their marriage broke because of him. Neha then talks about him coming early for Simran. Abhi says Simran looked really tense when he spoke to her and she needed his help.Neha screams at him and they have a fight. Abhi screams at Neha saying she is heartless.

At simran's place, Amla is packing her bags when Harsh comes there and tells his parents that He and Kath will not marry. It was kath who had told him earlier that if his parents would not agree to this marriage, they will not marry. So he says he is not going against their wishes. Saurabh also comes there and hears this. After Harsh is gone, Amla and Saurabh look satisfied with Harsh's decision when Buaji says he is thinking whether they made a mistake. This forces them to think about the issue.

Later, Saurabh calls Simran to the hall. Amla,Harsh and Buaji are there. Saurabh says we have to talk. Buaji says Abhi and Simran put down some facts due to which they were forced to think about Harsh's marriage to Kath and they have deicided to give their permission to it. Simran and Harsh are overjoyed. Amla then talks saying they understood their mistake.Harsh then gets blessings from elders.

Again, Neha is in bed when Abhi comes to talk to her. Abhi says he lost his temper and he is sorry for that.Neha is not convinced.Just then, Abhi gets a call. It is Simran and she gives the news to Abhi that they have made it and Harsh's parents have agreed for the marriage. Abhi says he did not expect this and is thrilled. After he hangs the phone, he tells Neha about it. Neha sarcastically says why wouldnt they agree. After all, Abhi accepted that the mistake was his. She says two people who were unmatched in marriage are putting forward another marriage of the same kind. She says i dont hope the result is the same. Abhi again gets angry.

Simran, Harsh, Harsh's parents and Saurabh go to meet Kath in the hotel. She is thrilled when she hears the news.She gets blessings from all and Simran gives her a hug. She thanks Simran.
Then Kath comes home and has a chat with Shaguna. Harsh then plans to give a treat the next day. He says he will call Abhi and his wife.He calls Abhi and invites him for dinner. Abhi then tells Neha about this and she says she cannot come. Go with the person you came home for.

Thanks shree...

Great update. Inspite of your schedule you did a good job. thanks again...

I know neha is in a bad shape and needs some assurance, but I think she is getting more kiddish with her acts and she is pushing abhi too much on the edge....hope things get better....

Hey sree that's a pretty good update.

This was just waiting to happen,right from the day Neha even thougt of marrying Abhi.How could she not KNOW that Abhi was crazy about Simran and no one,but no one would ever be able to take her place?? The least she can do now is that count her blessings that Abhi is being truthful to her and is transparent with his relation with Simran.But I don't think there is any scope for their relation.There wouldn't have been even if Neha would have been an epitome of understanding.

And what she is doing now will throw their relation to the dogs.Probably tomorrow she will say sorry after talking to maybe Poonam or Radha but the vicious cycle has started and she will never be able to stop it. 

i agree with smisha . she sure seems to be pushing abhi to teh edge . i wish simran wud leave the two of them alone though .😡
Hey guys be honest ,what can Simiran do to please this psyco neha. there is no way anything that Simiran says willdo do gooe. Neha has begun to feel insecure and death of neha is the ultimate answer!
thanks for the great update sree. i dont think neha's death is a solution. as neha, siomran, abhi  - all three are quite mature, they need to sit together and clear out all differences. neha needs to talk about her insecurity openly. abhi needs to prioritise nweha over simran . simrasn needs to find a shoulder other than abhi to support her and be at her beck and call.

Originally posted by rads

thanks for the great update sree. i dont think neha's death is a solution. as neha, siomran, abhi  - all three are quite mature, they need to sit together and clear out all differences. neha needs to talk about her insecurity openly. abhi needs to prioritise nweha over simran . simrasn needs to find a shoulder other than abhi to support her and be at her beck and call.

I agree completely.I agree with smisha that with her weird behaviour,Neha is pushing Abhi to the edge.She has to understand that Abhi is not a normal everyday husband.For him,too much has happened with his & Simran's relation to let it rest.Moreover,Simran is not just any ex wife,but someone he has come to value as a friend and the most important thing that binds him to Simran is that she is the mother of his child.

Thanks for the update.

Minnie Smisha and Rads you three have said it all and couldn't agree more you all have said it all.

Cheers,

Rifhat

Thanks sree for the fabulous update!

I agree too with smisha, mnnie, and rads!