Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI B. W ( MOTW Pg 132) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shrinath

hi guys,
congradualtions for the new fc, the first page is really nice. can any body tell what happend in yesterdays episode, i know that pri is not eliminated but i could not whatch it as i came late from my office. my mother was watch kunki at that time. i saw the pics it is great. if any body can post the vedio of pris performence it will be great.

but i could catch the last part when that chetan & ashka were eliminated & also the promo of the antakshari round pri was wearing the same slwar that she wore for ita awards. i came just in time for that.

pri rocckkeedd yesterday..everytime ppl raises questions on her ability and everytime she proves them all wrongWink

there  was a dubbing episode in which all the participants had to dub on various movie scenes they were given....so all of them performed....the last jodi was pri and swapnil they came and they rocked...especially pri they dubbed on the famous scene of kuch kuch hota hai where shahrukh confesses rani that he comes to temple...pri says the word "How Halkat"and other funny things...all in all a MUST WATCH EPISODEClap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRIYANKA BASSI B. W ( MOTW Pg 132) (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CRAZY FOR KIDS

CRAZY FOR KIDS

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hie everyone and congo! for that fastest fc completion.........actually this is the last post pre update of mine for the show Mr. and Ms. TV......coz this is the last epi. i have attended.......
In the next round the contestents will have to show their music skills......(got to say pri is dam good at that)....there will be three round from which the 1st round is plane antakshari(sorry for the spelling) round........dont worry pri scores full marks in that.....but her partner swapnil does a mistake bcoz of which they lose some marks......the next round is dumsharads in which the partners have to explain the film to the other one........in this round u guys wont believe that in the first couple the male could explain the movie well and they lost but pri caught which movie he was explaining (they lost that round)....same with the next couple and pri gessed for them tooo Clap .......and pri's couple was the first to guess the right movie.........when it was boys turn to understand the film pri actually did very good but swapnil did not understand.....even the judges appreciated her work but her badluck.......watch out for the epi. ......i dont know any thing more abt that epi. coz i had to leave half a way the show........ Wink enjoy

CRAZY FOR KIDS

CRAZY FOR KIDS

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Even i must say pri got a very sweet voice.....even the mike testing time she very sweetly sang the song......she is shy a bit and i guess loves to sing.her song choice is also good Wink

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CRAZY FOR KIDS

Hie everyone and congo! for that fastest fc completion.........actually this is the last post pre update of mine for the show Mr. and Ms. TV......coz this is the last epi. i have attended.......
In the next round the contestents will have to show their music skills......(got to say pri is dam good at that)....there will be three round from which the 1st round is plane antakshari(sorry for the spelling) round........dont worry pri scores full marks in that.....but her partner swapnil does a mistake bcoz of which they lose some marks......the next round is dumsharads in which the partners have to explain the film to the other one........in this round u guys wont believe that in the first couple the male could explain the movie well and they lost but pri caught which movie he was explaining (they lost that round)....same with the next couple and pri gessed for them tooo Clap .......and pri's couple was the first to guess the right movie.........when it was boys turn to understand the film pri actually did very good but swapnil did not understand.....even the judges appreciated her work but her badluck.......watch out for the epi. ......i dont know any thing more abt that epi. coz i had to leave half a way the show........ Wink enjoy

hey thanks for the gr888 info...so does that mean she will be n danger zone againConfusedCry

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Even i must say pri got a very sweet voice.....even the mike testing time she very sweetly sang the song......she is shy a bit and i guess loves to sing.her song choice is also good Wink

oh thats nice...do u think she will be placed in danger zone againOuch

hate u swapnilDeadAngry my priCry

CRAZY FOR KIDS

CRAZY FOR KIDS

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
No i guess she wont be in danger zone this time.....fingers crossed......i guess no she wont....she did a good job and there were many who were bad

1D_lover

IF-Dazzler

1D_lover

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey congo shongo for the FC pri i just love uuuuuuuuu

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged

No i guess she wont be in danger zone this time.....fingers crossed......i guess no she wont....she did a good job and there were many who were bad

oh god...plz god plz just don't wanna see her in danger zone this time...Damnu swapnilDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top