Joined: 16 October 2005
A Natural Way To Exfoliate
Sea salt removes dry, flaky, dead skin.
Wet face (or anywhere on the body), apply a couple of tablespoons of sea salt, then GENTLY massage with a wet washcloth or fingers.
After one or two minutes, rinse with cold water to tighten the pores. It is important to do this regularly, or face-creams will not penetrate.
Fruity Lip Gloss
2 Tbls solid shortening
Mix shortening & drink mix together in a microwave safe bowl till smooth!
Dark Circles Under Eyes...
|To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.
Home made Facial Mask
Face mask for dry skin
1. Take 1 tbsp olive oil and mix with 2 tbsp of fresh cream, leave it on the face for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 15 drops of orange juice and 1 tbsp of fuller's earth and add 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix well and apply on the face, wash off after 10 miuntes.
Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of papaya pulp with 10 drops of lemon juice and leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh juice of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.
Carrot Facial Mask
2-3 large carrots
4 1/2 tablespoons honey
Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Glowing Facial Mask
You will love your radiant skin after using this recipe...
All you need is:
1 tbsp fuller's earth
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp mashed papaya
Mix and put on face for 20 minutes then rinse off.
Honey Facial Mask
Perhaps the best facial mask is honey.
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.
Orange Yogurt Mask
Stir to mix and then dip fingers into mixture and smooth onto face. The sensation is both cool and relaxing. Leave on for a five minutes and then rinse. If you are feeling sluggish, this is the perfect mask for you.
* Yogurt will cleanse and nourish your skin
|Everyone wants to have smooth skin and Beautiful Feet
If you take 1 cup Lemon Juice, Cinnamon (for smell), 2 tablespoons
After a few weeks of doing this your skin will be silky smooth.
To whiten your nails, try these:
* Use a common whitening toothpaste. Try scrubbing your nails with Pearl Drops, it's just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
* Soak your nails in water with lemon juice or lemon slices. The lemon acts as an astringent and will strip away stains. Once your hands are dry, you'll only need to put on a couple of coats of a clear topcoat
A good deep cleansing treat is to give your face a sauna.This is especially good for congested skin.
You need to fill a bowl with near boiling water and add four drops of each of the essential oils recomended for your skin type.
Green Thompson seedless grapes! It has one of the ingredients in those big time expensive wrinkle creams.
All you do is cut a grape in half and gently crush it on your face and neck. Make sure that you get the "crows-feet" and the lines around your mouth. Leave it on for twenty minutes or so and rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
Repeat every day and before you know it... those nasty old lines will be hard to find!Don't forget to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. And... eat veggies rich in Vitamin A, such as carrots, celery and spinach.
If you can, get 8 hours of sleep every night.
Comment plz...for more help ask me..
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 15 January 2006
Joined: 04 January 2007
Joined: 16 October 2005
Joined: 11 February 2007
Joined: 18 March 2007
Joined: 16 October 2005
Homemade Hair Removing Tips
Author: mugees Replies: 6 Views: 6075
|mugees||6||6075||01 June 2010 at 12:39pm by ehotfun|
Tips for opening facial pores
Author: mugees Replies: 1 Views: 1502
|mugees||1||1502||06 December 2009 at 9:46am by Miss.Netherland|
Winter care tips
Author: ipshika.g Replies: 2 Views: 829
|ipshika.g||2||829||24 November 2009 at 1:20pm by -LilyGurl-|
Winter skin care tips
Author: ipshika.g Replies: 2 Views: 1231
|ipshika.g||2||1231||22 November 2009 at 1:49am by Lost-angel|
Foot Care Tips....
Author: mugees Replies: 0 Views: 647
|mugees||0||647||11 November 2009 at 10:27pm by mugees|
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :