My Intution.....most of d time correct... - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
i think they will continue to use the naughty armaan for a good few weeks then something major will happen...wat do u guys think??
hey rhea i feel d same too and mostly my intutions r correct too
i       hope dis happens
i am lrft wid no words guys 😡 😡 😡 totally i am pissed off 😡 😡 😡 i am so hurt when rids slapped armaaan like it is so rude 😡 😡
awww rheaa...i totallyyy hopee sooo...but shilpa had said that a reallyy long timee ago that they had shot the confession scene...i mean the recent sbs show showed how armaan was irritating ridz and even that has already been telecast but the confession scene hasntt...so i hope they didnt change the trackkk...but there something is supposed to happen in the holi episode that will bring a new twist in AR love...hopefully your intuition is related to that and the twist theyre talking about is a good one 😉

~Janki~
yu no wa i think so too..
sumthin iz gna happen 2 mke ridz confess in front of
every1! itz gna be bigga nd betta... 😃

so dnt fret...jus keep watchin..soon all these
horrible scenes will be washed outa of our lives
nd filled wid colour..hopee of tha holii epi of dmg!

lolzzz yepp dt all soundz weird bt itz tru
so sit bk..relax nd enjoy tha show 😉

XJazX 😳
yeah guys tanxx 4 supportin me 😉
I hope you are right....its good to know your so optimistic about this 😃 ...me a little confused from today's episode 😕
Hi Rhea

I'm with you, think positive everyone. I know things are out of control, but they will eventually get back on track.

I think Rhea is right, the creatives want us to feel there is no hope and only then will they show a dramatic re-union. Or at least that's what I hope! 😊

Does anyone have a link to Ridz's article, where she talks about the confession?   
dont hav d link...
but u can req 4 it at d help desk 😊