Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@spirit..they need to send them for some vacation or post them separately and then maybe the realisation track holds good.If they are in front of each other ,then one fine day they wld end up in jail. 😛
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ash....at this rate they are better off with others...RM listening...

Hey Ash..I'm going now..just wantd to see the reaction to the promo and the last epi...wonder where they will leave us tonite?...I am so looking forward to AA playing holi now..Anu are you listening..??? this is huge girl!!! 😆 😆
ifrahnaqash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ All: congrats on the new knukkad!

@ Gina: the opening lines are amazing!
"What will become of him alas and his love story
Remains to be seen
With bated breath and heavy hearts
We await something unforseen."
i'm not expexting to see some sensible scenes in this show from now on.. but would love to see to which extent they can further detoriate this serial..

@ Ash: hi! thanks for the pm, yaar!

@ Swasti: hi there! hows ya?
spirit thumbnail
Hi Ifrah...was just abt to leave!!...so hv u seen the promo yet?
weltmeister thumbnail
Creatives I hate you... 🤢 ,I was always wondering they way the creatives built the wonderful AR love track,how are they gonna undo it..after all its a show and the leads cannot fall in love and live happily ever after..but I should congratulate the creatives for successfully dismantling AR...along with the kada...in the process they have turned a sauve and polished Doc A into a maniac...saw the promo...what kind of voilent behaviour is this....hard to come to terms with...R they butchered beyond redemption..now A...how can we actually forget this even if in future they bring back that doc we all cherished.Great job creatives...believe me if you think one confession will put everything back to normal,you are totally wrong 😡 ,but we are the minority anyway...probably the TB gang their main focus will again jump up and down over the creatives brilliant handling of AR with a out of the blue confession.
But for me..creatives in the greed of more golden eggs you killed the goose..thats it.well done 👏 👏 👏
ifrahnaqash thumbnail
@ Swasti: no yaar, i haven't watched the promo yet.. just read about it..
don't think i want to watch it..
waise bhi, what's the point? they've totally ruined the show!
spirit thumbnail

I agree just look at AR in September and AR in March.
*sigh*...

*EDIT* Bye everyone

Edited by spirit - 16 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
@anagha..u said it all.And yesterday the whole Knukkad was saying the same thing.We are just a minority..and they wld not give two hoots abt it.And as i(& anu) sed this for the nth time when Armaan was talking abt the PA's , it was like the Creatives mocking at us.
@iffy..hi sweety how ar eu??

@all IAm soo depressed..feel like going for shopping and spend the last penny.My hubby wld kill AR for this.Ghar tak bhi pahunch gayye ye log..pehley bewada banaya(@shall are u listening), ab bankrupt kar rahein hain...what a show...Brilliant 👏 👏
ashvez thumbnail
@simi,swasti...bye take care...
ifrahnaqash thumbnail
@ Anagha: hi there! totally agree with ya! in the greed of more golden eggs they've killed the goose!
i can't believe these are the same creatives jinki taareefein kar kar ke hum thakte bhi nahi they! how beautifully they used to present this show earlier.. aur ab dekho kya kar diya inhon ne!
maana ki they have to garner TRPs.. but that doesn't mean they show us such kinda nonsense! it's their job to provide us with quality entertainment. we don't watch tv for all this crap, do we?