FF : Are these superstitions? Part 3/NOTE

mannyz_1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

helllooooooo DMGians!πŸ˜› i decided to make a new FF.πŸ˜ƒ for those you read my other one " aisa kyon hota hain bar bar?" that will be continued tooπŸ˜‰. hope you like the intro...

INTRO

" You're thinking of me again, aren't you?" she said. He closed his eyes tighter. " NO! just leave me alone!" She laughed. " I haven't left you for 5 years, how will i leave you now Armaan?" He woke up from his bed, his face sweating, he was scared. Who was she? Why couldn't she leave him alone?  Suddenly he saw a lady, standing like an angel next to his window-sill. Black silky long hair, as she smiled her teeth gleamed like pearls. She was beautiful. He rubbed his eyes. She laughed again. It was the same laugh. " Armaan why do you do this to yourself? " She sighed. " Unless you don't think about me i won't come"

Armaan got out of his bed to his window-sill. Never he had seen anything so attractive. He wanted to touch her, feel how he skin felt. He reached his hand out but his hands went right through her, making her vanish into thin air. He stood not believing what he just seen. Her voice came again. " Armaan, why don't you call me Basket anymore?" He turned around to his door seeing her leaning against it. He spoke for the first time. " How would I if i don't you?"

I know its a very unsual idea,😊 but i hope it gripped you in. Do you want me to continue?πŸ˜›

PART 1

" Of course you do Armaan, i've known you for five years and so have i" She smiled. " I'll only say this, do you believe in superstitions?" Before Armaan could answer Atul his brother called him. " HEY BRO! WAKE UP! YOU NEED TO GOT TO SANJEEVNI REMEMBER!" The lady laughed. " I better go, bye!" She vanished into thin air again. Armaan his forhead. "You're going mad!"

............................................................ .........................

"Ridzy get up now!!" Anjali her room-mate tried her best to wake her up. " Angie, plz! just 5 mins more.." Anjali rolled her eyes. " Ridzy we need to go to Sanjeevni remember?" In an instant she woke up. " Oh no! Ok Angie you go i'll meet you in a bit" Anjali smiled " Fine, take care yeah, see you" She left the room. Ridhimaa panicked, she got and was about to head for the bathroom when a man blocked her way. Ridhimaa stood there shocked. "Yo, Basket!" He smiled, a smile which made her melt. Was he a Greek God? How can anyone look so..so.. wait a minute who is he? "Who are you?" He  laughed. " I think you're brain is cracked Basket"

She saw him walk across the door. " Basket?" He laughed again. " Its been 5 years hasn't it?" He sighed. "Well all of that will repeat again, i'll see you shortly outside Sanjeevni" Ridhimaa had her mouth open. " What.. i mean how do you... Sanjeevni?" He smiled. " Bye Basket" He vanished. Ridhimaa shook herself. " You must be dreaming , get a grip!"

Precap : They meet finally after 5 years, outside Sanjeevni the place where they first met before. Whould they realise what fate has written for them? Keep it tumeπŸ˜‰

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment😳😳

sorry guys i haven't updated for a long time.😭 😭i have been quite ill. lekin don't worry her is part 2.πŸ˜ƒ

PART 2

"OH NO!! " Armaan looked at his cycle, his tyres were punctured. Atul laughed. "Hey Don't worry yaar! Come in my car!" Armaan smiled. "Thanks but not thanks, ise pollution bahut kam hota hain" Atul laughed. "Mein toh chala you come too ok?" Armaan nodded his head as he left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"OMG! I hate this traffic!" Ridhimaa was in her car with Anjali. A driver behind her was annoying her by beeping his horns. Finally she had enough. She got out of the car hot with anger. "Excuse me. Can't you see we are in a traffic, how can I move my car!" The driver got out. It was Atul. "I'm sorry madam but I have to go somewhere urgently!" Ridhimaa was shocked by his attitude. "Well I have to as well; I'm not going mad like you beeping your horn giving headaches to other people who also are in a hurry. And of course why wouldn't they its 6:30 in the morning and everyone needs to go to work that time!"

Atul looked at her totally surprised by the way she thought about the whole situation. Anjali got out of the car as well and muttered to her. "Ridzy I think that was a bit too much!" Anjali looked at Atul and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry" Atul looked at her totally took out by her beauty. He thought to himself. Wow, she should be in the Miss India contest. He smiled back. "It's ok!" The girls got back in the car. After a few minutes the traffic was cleared this time Anjali was driving the car.

"Wow, Ridzy aaj toh tumne kamal kardiya!" Ridhimaa rolled her eyes at her sarcastic comment. "Sometimes I think that you should become a lawyer, always debating for every little thing. I wonder how on earth you became a doctor!" Ridhimaa laughed at Anjali "thinking face" making her laugh too.

"Oh look there is Saanjeevni, I wish you the best Dr. Ridhimaa Gupta for your first day" Ridhimaa smiled.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Arre yaar! Where is Armaan?" He then saw Armaan running to the hospital trying to catch his breath. "Armaan what are you doing? Tum yahan bhage aye hoon?" Armaan nodded.  Atul laughed "Why?" Armaan had his breath back.

"Well I didn't have time to pump my tyres so I couldn't go on it, I couldn't use a taxi or auto because that causes pollution too, I was thinking of using a pogo-stick or maybe that is too ridiculous?"  Atul laughed again "Oh Armaan you are hilarious, now come on otherwise Dr. Keerti is going to kill us."

Armaan checked his watch. "We are already dead, we came 5 minutes late"

Atul and Armaan gulped.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

"Anjali wait! I forgot my books in our car, you go I'll come" Anjali turned around. "OK but be quick, our senior doctor is very strict!"

"Come Armaan" Suddenly Armaan stood still. "Kya huya? " You go I'll come" Atul looked at him. "OK but be quick!" he left. Armaan fished through his pocket and he finally found it. It was a small sculpture of Ganpati Bapa. He looked at it. "Hey, bhagwan plz aaj ka din acha chale" Before he started to work in the hospital he would always pray to God that his day goes well.

But today it was a different reason. The person he saw in the morning wouldn't come out of his head. He couldn't really picture the face now but he still remembered her voice. He was sort of scared. Nothing like this ever happened like this to him. He kissed it putting it back in his pocket.

He felt strange as if something was going to happen today.

Taking his books he left.

"OMG!" (Ridhimaa is used to saying this all the time) seven minutes late" she hurried quickly but before she could enter the hospital she bumped into someone which made her books fall on the floor. "Can't you see when you walk?" She bent down picking up her books not seeing the person face.

Armaan didn't notice her too he bent down picking up his. "I'm sorry, I'm in a very big hurry, are you ok?"

Instantly Ridhimaa got shocked by that voice, I swear I've heard it before.  She looked at him but of them at the same time. Lost into each-others eyes they saw something which they hadn't seen before.

* FLASHBACKS*

"Bulls eye! Can I have the ball plz?" The girl turned around seeing a hand-some man shirt-less taking off his glasses.

He jumped on the bed looking at her. "Mummy bacho Aunty dara rahi hain!" She turned to him. "Bahut smart samajteh apne aap ko" He smiled showing his million dollar smile. " Sweety, main samajtah nahin smart hoon"

He laid her gently next to the fire. Her face was beautiful; she looked like an angel when she was sleeping. Her strand of hair was on her face. He gently put it back admiring her.

"I hate you! I really hate you" She was crying a lot. He held her tightly close to him. "But I love you" She looked at him. She did. "I love you" He hugged her, both crying, so happy that they finally found out they loved each-other.

He tied the beautiful anklet on her foot. She blushed as he kissed it. "This is your Valentine gift form me" He kissed her cheek and hugged her.

In those 10 seconds they had seen so much. "Hey Armaan!" They turned around

PRECAP: "hi I'm ridhimaa" she extended her hand. "Hi main hun armaan" he held her hand sending a familiar touch to both of them.

Sorry guys if that was not good enough. πŸ˜­ I hope you liked it.πŸ˜›

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment!😳😳

Hi DMGians!! πŸ˜›Here is part 3 for you guys! πŸ˜ƒ

PART 3

"Hey Armaan!" They turned around seeing Anjali standing there smiling. Ridhimaa stood up. "You both know each-other?" Armaan looked at her. I swear I've heard her voice before, but where?

Armaan looked at Anjali. "Hi, actually she's an intern with me, are you new?" Ridhimaa smiled. "Hi I'm Ridhimaa, I'm a new intern and I'm Anjali's room-mate, or you can say best friend", as she extended her hand. "Hi main hun Armaan" He held her hand sending a familiar touch to both of them.

"Well agar tum dono ka introduction hogaya toh hum chale?"

They both laughed and entered Saanjeevni.

"Arre ab yeh Armaan kaha regaya?" Atul entered in the locker-room. "Baap re baap look how huge it is!" He sat on the bench crossing his legs in a "cool" way. He saw someone standing at a locker. He went to him. "Hey I'm… "He got shocked by what he saw. It was Armaan. "Armaan when did you change your clothes, and when did you come in?" Atul shook it his head. He swear wasn't he wearing white, how is he wearing a blue top with a pink one inside. WOW!! And when he start having such a good fashion sense. He looked at his clothes.

"Hey champ! Kaisa hain tu?" Atul got puzzled. "Champ! Where did you get that from?" He laughed. "Yaar, I've been calling you that for ages, hey I love your chain" He looked at Atul's cool get up. He grinned. "You're trying to impress Anjali right?" Atul looked at him. "Who Anjali?" Armaan laughed, "You don't know Anjali, you love her yaar!" Before Atul could reply back he was gone.

Atul rubbed his eyes. "Atul man, what's wrong with you? You know Armaan can't behave like this, he's too cool, ise decke yeh nahin lagtah ke isne kabhi bhi apne zindagi mein cycle chali hogi!"  He looked for his locker and found it.

Armaan, Anjali and Ridhimaa came in the locker-room. Atul stared at him. "Armaan tum yahan?"  Ridhimaa looked at Atul and shouted. "OMG! TUM YAHAN!" Atul looked at Anjali. "Tum yahan?" Anjali looked at Atul. "Wow! Tum yahan?" Armaan looked at all. "Arre yaar! Main bhi toh yahan hoon!"

All of them laughed at once. Atul looked at him. "Armaan how are you here, and how did you change your clothes so quickly?" Armaan laughed. "What do you mean I didn't change my clothes?" Ridhimaa looked at them. "Wait Armaan, you know this duffer?" Atul looked at her angrily. Armaan looked at Anjali. "Armaan the thing is that they both had a small fight in traffic, I told you na before Ridhimaa always fighting for small things"

Ridhimaa sulked. "I do not!"  They laughed. "Ok enough of fights lets all be friends ok?" They all smiled "OK!"

They were all standing at their work-station. Ridhimaa and Atul both nervous as it was their first day. Anjali turned to Armaan. "Hey how come Dr. Keerti hasn't come yet?" Armaan shrugged. Then Dr. Keerti came. "Sorry interns I came late, I had something important to do" Armaan smiled. "Its ok mam" All of them looked at him in a "tum toh gaye" way. Dr. Keerti fumed up. "Dr. Armaan did I tell you to speak!"  Armaan is swayed his head in a no. "Well then when I tell you to give an opinion then speak" He nodded. "Good, by the way where are the other two interns?" All the interns looked at each-other.

They were two more interns?

PRECAP: "hi dr.keerti sorry we came late actually traffic thi" Dr. Keerti glared at them both.

Anjali looked at her. "Ridhimaa you ok? Why are you calling me di?" Ridhimaa hugged her. "I love you di!"

Armaan smiled at her. "So how did you find your first day?" Before Ridhimaa could reply she missed a step and fell but Armaan had held her in his arms. Another flashback came…..

So how was it? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Hope you loved it!πŸ˜‰

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment!😳😳

Edited by mannyz_1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightLovee. thumbnail
OMG! it's really gripped me!
I've never read an FF like this before! and i'm in love with reading the intro!!!
Please continueee!!! PLEASEEEEE!! i love this and i need to read moreee!!
Please pm me when you update the next part!
You are a really good FF writer!

I'm Nishat by the way, may i know your name? please?
mannyz_1 thumbnail
wow! pehla reply itni jaldi! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
hey nishat! πŸ˜ƒ well my name is manhar, but you can call me manny 😳 😳

i'm soooooooo happy you loved the intro. i will definetly update soon! πŸ˜‰
sarafs1525 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue plzz i love it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....but continue ur first ff plzz im waiting πŸ˜ƒ
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Hey Manny! how could i have not have? it's just amazing! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Brava!
Rumiiapari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGGGG......its really an unique concept..plzz continue my dear!!
saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aree wah!!!
vry unusual n intresting
plzz contiue,it will be great fun to read it
sayli
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow!!...to tell ya da truth...i had to read it twice to undertstand....but i luv it! πŸ‘ awsum job hunn..keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

~*~Sofia~*~
14dilmilgaye thumbnail
i would love to know why she vanished.. did she die... is that her atmaa flying around... nice thought...
mannyz_1 thumbnail
awwwww thanks soooo much you guys!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
i'm sooo happy!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

i was thinking what you were going to think about this. i thought were going to think i'm a bit weird with a weird concept πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and sarafs1525 don't worry i will continue my first FF too πŸ˜‰