Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hyperash thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
👏
pooor armii!! plzzz update sooon!!
n plz cud u pm meee once u update!! plzzz dnt wnaa miss it!!!
heyyyyyy!!!!!
jst caught up wid yr ff
it's AMAZING!!!!
AWWWWWWW!!!! poor arman 😭 😭
hope he gets btr soon
cont asap
luv ash.
-simi- thumbnail
wow amazingg!! your sooo good at writing... honestly!! and u potray emotions brilliantly!! hats off to u!! 👏
i could just feel whats going through armaan and ridhima's mind... so touching yaar..... 😭
and the storyline is so unique in its own way!! awesome.. just cant stop saying this haha
hopefully they get together soon 😳
continue soon
-simi- thumbnail
oh and another thing.. why dont you write in your title what part you have written last so we know when u have updated 😃
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Guys was called away on an emergency yest night .. am updating now. Hope u guys enjoy this part….

PART 5

Rahool leaves…

Ridz is left alone with Armaan. She slowly moves to side of his bed and touches his bandaged hand as if doing so will take away all his pain..

She looks up at his face & gently moves his hair back with her fingertips then touches his cheek and calls his name in her mind…

R: Armaan.. plz jaldi thik ho jao. Mein tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti. Yeh saab kyun??

Armaan mujhe tumhara gussa hona manzur hain, tumhara mazak karna bhi manzur hain.. aur .. aur  tumhara mujhe satana bhi manzur hain. Lekin is tarah se roothna manzur nahi. Agar tumhe kuch ho gaya ton main kya karungi.

She remembers all the old times with Armaan.

Their 1st meeting on the basketball court.

Their playin pranks on each other, their arguments.

Armaan saving her frm Vivek

The time spent in the jungle. Armaan and Minee. Their first dance.. Salsa. Their first date on the basketball court. She coming to know abt the bet.  Armaan waiting at her house in the rain sayin sorry.

Their Lonavala trip. Heer Ranja play Armaan sayin "mere life se Riddhima naam ki complication khatam".

Armaan injured in bike race. She sayin I Love u. Armaan givin her the kadaa n takin a pledge. Armaan doin pushups for her. Valetines day.. Armaan givin her payal. Armaan wantin to tell everyone abt them & she refuses. Their fight after Muskaan episode. Kasuli scence when Armaan saves her again then later abt to kiss her n she says she is not sure abt them. Armaan being rude to her after returnin. The terrace scene… Armaan askin "tumhe meri baaton se farak padta? And she refusing.

R: Armaaann…. mujhe tumhari har baat se farak padta hain.

Tum khush hote hon ton lagta hain yeh zindagi kitni khoobsurat hain. Tum udaas hote hon ton jaise baadal cha gaye hon. Aur jab tum mujhe dekte hon ton lagta hain mein is duniya ki sabse sundar ladki hun…

Tumhe chot lagti hain ton dard meri dil mein bhi hota hain.

Mein janti hun ke tum her ehsaas ko badi gehrayi se mehsuns kerte hon. Khaskar humare rishten ko leker tumhara junoon..

Armaan mujhe tumhare issi junoon se darr lagta hain.. Aur tumhe leker meri bhavnao se darr lagta hain. Maine kabhi kisi ke liye aisa mehsus nahikiya.

Mujhe darr lagta hain ki tum agar kabhi mujhse dur ho gaye tonmein seh nahi paungi. Main janti hun ki tum mujhse bahut pay karte hoon.

Armaan… mein.. mein bhi tumse bahut pyar karti hun.. Touches his face with her fingers.. Armaaann… I Love you Armaan.. I love you… and rests her forehead on his hand.

Suddenly Armaan starts to move his fingers & moans. Ridz looks up.

R: Armaann.. She is about to touch his face as if to sooth him..when Rahool comes back. He sees that armaan is startin to gain conciousness.

Ra: Armaan.. (starts to check him). Riddhima.. Armaan ko hosh aa raha hain. Usse ke vitals bhi improve hue hain. This is a very good sign. He is abt to say more when he notices Ridz face and gets curious...

Riots of emotions are going through Ridz.. Happiness tht Armaan is improving; Concern tht he might be in pain; love tht she feels so deeply for him and lastly fear.. bcos of the intensity of these feelings. Fear takes over... & she starts to leave..

Ra: Riddhima aap thik hain?

Ridz looks back and nods.. then leaves slowly.Rahool keeps starin at Ridz and is thinkin to himself.. when armaan moans and takes Riddhima's name..

Rahool goes to him..

NEXT PART

Armaan is askin Atul and then Rahool abt Ridz. Rahool thinkin abt Armaan n Ridz..and much more.

Hope u all like this part. More AR scenes to come soon..

Edited by kesha2412 - 16 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey awsum part,finally our Armi is fine.....n it's gud Rahul is noticin so much,hope he helps them........plz continue son ,this part was sooooo interestin luved Ridz's confession 👏
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nce prt! thank u so much 4 d pm! i hve jaldi se AR saath hojaye! i see dem spreated lke dis! cntd sn!
urmila_17 thumbnail
hey it is really wonderful part 👏 so cute with emotions and really cant wait for next part. ridhima cares arman so much and that rahool ke bache jab dhekho beech me aajatha idiot. thanks a lot for ur pm and pls continue soon
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow dat was really intense
luved da way u portraid ridz feelings
really nce updte
plzzz continue soon 👏
👏
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏 AWESOME..GR8.....LOVELY....2 GUD YAAR