Rules & Announcements

RAAHIL AZAM ON IF LIVE CHAT SUN SEP 18th (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

gurvinder

gurvinder

Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Rahil ji

thanx for the treat

but unfortunately i can not chat on sunday so im giving u the following questions to answer for me.

Q1) As a muslim do u still celebrate hindu celebrations?

Q2) What is the one thing in life that ur mostly   committed to?

Q3) Have you ever been to New Zealand before

Thank you again

Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAAHIL AZAM ON IF LIVE CHAT SUN SEP 18th (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dreamgal2005

Groupbie

dreamgal2005

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged
hi raahil well this is really gr8 first of all i wud like to thnk u .. and ofcourse the person who organised all this and gave this opportunity to all the fans to ask raahil watever they feel... Smile tons of thanx again..

well there r loads of questions i feel like sitting in front of raahil and keep asking questions and he wud keep replying well thts not possible so plz plz plz its a keen request plz do ask my questions to him i really wanna know these and if possible i hope u wud take our name who asked what .. plzz like when he answers my question i want him to take my name answer it .. little too much but if possible plzzzzzzzz Embarrassed

okk so first of very very sorry for such a big post i hope i'm not breaking rules sorry once again..

so my questions r :
1) what is ur dream role ? u wud go any heights to get tht rold or do tht kind of role..
2) ur fav dish dont tell mom's home made food ofcourse staying in mumbai i hope u wud miss it but other than tht ...
3) do u stay with ur parents or alone in bombay..
4)where do u stay in bombay ?
5) have u been to foreign means usa or london or any place outside india... if yes which is ur favourite place and if no then where do u wish to visit..?
6)do u have a girlfriend? if yes whats her name and if no what kind of girl do u want to marry wus she be from the same profession ?
7)what is ur qualification if not acting what wud u be doing apart acting as ur profession do u indulge urself into any other stuff?
8)what do u in ur free time do u have any speciafic hobbies any talent tht u wud like to share with ur fans apart acting like u know to sing or dance etc?
9)what kind of songs do u like to hear who is ur favourite singer and in case of acting who do u look upto ur idol who r ur favourite actor and actress in bollywood and hollywwod?
10)how many of u'll r there in ur family?
11)when is ur b'day and whats ur zodiac sign do u belive in astrology and luck..?
12) do u believe in love wud u want to go for love marriage or arranged one?
13)did u learn acting or is just a boon to u becoz u act so well ?
14) what r u like in real life ashmit of yeh meri life hain or suraj of saarthi ... if asked what kind of person r u in real life which character is close to u be frank please?
15) wud u be possessive about ur wife like ashmit is for pooja?
16)do u like collecting new gadgets as many love to pursue the latest gadgets as they hit the market..
17)do u mind marrying a hindu gal..?
18)what kind of guy r u .. the party peppy types or the silent candle light dinner types who like to stay in their own world...
19) i heard u had problems with ur skin u had rashes on ur face... how r u now ? is ur skin very sensitive plz plz dont do those risky scenes again ...as tht cud affect ur skin again and hope u know ,the profession ur in is not safe to take such risks with ur face which is the ultimate source of money to u..hope u wont mind my piece of advice..
20)which is ur most precious possession u wud almost die if u loose it ..
21)the worst nightmare of ur life ?
22)the best moment of ur life?
23)ur favourite color?
24)any cushes now or in school or college?
25)ur favourite hindi movie u have seen ample times and wish u wud have done the role..
26)the one quality u cant do without in ur life partner?
27)ur fav comic character?
28)tell all ur fans something some story which we dont know something funny something u cant forget in ur life..
29)ur fav car?
30)ur fav cologne?
31)one thing u cant forget while leaving for shooting from house in the morning?
32)one thing u cant forget when going to bed at night?
33)do u belive in god ?
34)what is the height of fame to u or u belive sky is the limit?
35)fav co-star u like to work with ? the co-star u hate most? the co-star whom u envy most wish u cud have tht role..?
36)advice u wud give ur fans and the struggling actors?
37)10yrs from now u wud like to c urself as???
38)ur favourite brand?
39)ur favourite destination u wud may b go for honemoon?
40)do u regret ur selection for acting rather than opting for something else in life?

Embarrassed i hope these were enuff i am sooooooo sorryyyyyyyyy Cry if i exceeded the limit when it comes to raahil i cant stop asking as i said earlier plzz u'll can select questions if not all but do ask some atleast from my range of questions Smile plzzzzz
sorry again i have never posted such a big message ever sorry Cry Smile

dreamgal2005

Groupbie

dreamgal2005

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged

first and foremost i would like to tell RAAHIL

" A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U" MAY GOD BLESS U AND U ACHIEVE EVERYTHING U DESIRE ..Clap

hi raahil well this is really gr8 first of all i wud like to thnk u .. and ofcourse the person who organised all this and gave this opportunity to all the fans to ask raahil watever they feel... Smile tons of thanx again..

well there r loads of questions i feel like sitting in front of raahil and keep asking questions and he wud keep replying well thts not possible so plz plz plz its a keen request plz do ask my questions to him i really wanna know these and if possible i hope u wud take our name who asked what .. plzz like when he answers my question i want him to take my name answer it .. little too much but if possible plzzzzzzzz Embarrassed

okk so first of very very sorry for such a big post i hope i'm not breaking rules sorry once again..

so my questions r :
1) what is ur dream role ? u wud go any heights to get tht rold or do tht kind of role..
2) ur fav dish dont tell mom's home made food ofcourse staying in mumbai i hope u wud miss it but other than tht ...
3) do u stay with ur parents or alone in bombay..
4)where do u stay in bombay ?
5) have u been to foreign means usa or london or any place outside india... if yes which is ur favourite place and if no then where do u wish to visit..?
6)do u have a girlfriend? if yes whats her name and if no what kind of girl do u want to marry wus she be from the same profession ?
7)what is ur qualification if not acting what wud u be doing apart acting as ur profession do u indulge urself into any other stuff?
8)what do u in ur free time do u have any speciafic hobbies any talent tht u wud like to share with ur fans apart acting like u know to sing or dance etc?
9)what kind of songs do u like to hear who is ur favourite singer and in case of acting who do u look upto ur idol who r ur favourite actor and actress in bollywood and hollywwod?
10)how many of u'll r there in ur family?
11)when is ur b'day and whats ur zodiac sign do u belive in astrology and luck..?
12) do u believe in love wud u want to go for love marriage or arranged one?
13)did u learn acting or is just a boon to u becoz u act so well ?
14) what r u like in real life ashmit of yeh meri life hain or suraj of saarthi ... if asked what kind of person r u in real life which character is close to u be frank please?
15) wud u be possessive about ur wife like ashmit is for pooja?
16)do u like collecting new gadgets as many love to pursue the latest gadgets as they hit the market..
17)do u mind marrying a hindu gal..?
18)what kind of guy r u .. the party peppy types or the silent candle light dinner types who like to stay in their own world...
19) i heard u had problems with ur skin u had rashes on ur face... how r u now ? is ur skin very sensitive plz plz dont do those risky scenes again ...as tht cud affect ur skin again and hope u know ,the profession ur in is not safe to take such risks with ur face which is the ultimate source of money to u..hope u wont mind my piece of advice..
20)which is ur most precious possession u wud almost die if u loose it ..
21)the worst nightmare of ur life ?
22)the best moment of ur life?
23)ur favourite color?
24)any cushes now or in school or college?
25)ur favourite hindi movie u have seen ample times and wish u wud have done the role..
26)the one quality u cant do without in ur life partner?
27)ur fav comic character?
28)tell all ur fans something some story which we dont know something funny something u cant forget in ur life..
29)ur fav car?
30)ur fav cologne?
31)one thing u cant forget while leaving for shooting from house in the morning?
32)one thing u cant forget when going to bed at night?
33)do u belive in god ?
34)what is the height of fame to u or u belive sky is the limit?
35)fav co-star u like to work with ? the co-star u hate most? the co-star whom u envy most wish u cud have tht role..?
36)advice u wud give ur fans and the struggling actors?
37)10yrs from now u wud like to c urself as???
38)ur favourite brand?
39)ur favourite destination u wud may b go for honemoon?
40)do u regret ur selection for acting rather than opting for something else in life?
41) what r the qualities u like in other ppl and the qualities u dislike in ppl?

42)r u getting into films what r ur forthcoming films or serials or ur satisfied with ur work ur doing now..

43)r u decinding to settle in bombay or go back to bangalore..

44)which color do u hate most?

45)describe ur personality in 3 words..

Embarrassed i hope these were enuff i am sooooooo sorryyyyyyyyy Cry if i exceeded the limit when it comes to raahil i cant stop asking as i said earlier plzz plz plz u'll can select questions if not all but do ask some atleast from my range of questions Smile plzzzzz
sorry again i have never posted such a big message ever ...sorry Cry Smile

Edited by dreamgal2005 - 16 September 2005 at 11:07am

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Here are some questions.

First i would like to tell that Rahil I liked your performance in Saarthi as well as Yeh meri life hai.I woul love to see you again as positive role in YMLH.

1)You are basically from Bangalore, so how often do u visit Bangalore? Do you know Kannada?

2)In which branch you have completed your Engineering?

3)What do you do during your free time i.e when there is no shooting

jaan_1234

jaan_1234

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi rahil,

am gayathri. hey u r in the evil side in YMLH serial, then too u so attractive and cute.

my question is:
1. which one of ur characters u like the most, the brave hero Hatim or this evil Ashmit?
2. What are your forecoming serials?

Gayathri

Rahil's jaan

Rahil's jaan

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Rahil I am your absolute Biggest fan
Thanx

raj_sahil

Goldie

raj_sahil

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

SmileTongueLOLsalaam namaste,

hope r u f9 rahil azam & ur family too.

ok i have only one question 2ask u that (what is the secret of ur success?  &   what kind of circumstances & problems u face 2 rich hereon this height today? )

that 's it rahil azam ALLAH BLESS U with his most beautiful blessing & may ur all wishes come true.

thank u very much

bye

shoaib karan jeet sahil

dubai , uae.

ugababe

ugababe

Posted: 16 September 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
HEY RAHIL!!!!!
FIRST OF ALL I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY YOUR ACTING IS FANTASTIC. YOU GIVE YOUR SHOWS SOME SERIOUS SPICE!!! I ALSO THINK YOU WOULD DO A DANM GOOD JOB ON THE BIG SCREEN. I DON'T HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES IT CAN MAKE ONE FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BUT HERE R MY 2 QUESTIONS:)

1. IF YOU COULD DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN ONE WORD, WHAT WOULD IT BE??

2. IF YOU COULD MAKE A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF THOSE LESS FORTUNATE, EVEN IF ITS JUST ONE INDIVIDUAL, HOW WOULD YOU DO IT?

HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU ON THE BIG AND SMALL SCREEN!!!!!
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND HAPPINESS IN LIFE, RELATIONSHIPS AND THE FUTURE!!!!!!

GOD BLESS!!
*kHuShI*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top