Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: zhasan2

whose Prem? ๐Ÿ˜•

Prem is a guy ( one of rimjim's friend who her family wanted her to get married to becoz Avinish had married Malini and he had pretened to be rich to catch Rimjim but she found out so they be came friends he always supports her in bad times

hope this helps

Exoctica thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Instead of Prem, they should make the storyline so that Anurag starts helping her...

No offensive to people who like Prem, but I think Anurag is better. I think Anurag look sooooooo much better than Prem.

Even though I know Prem and Anurag, both have helped Rimjhim in her bad times, but I think that the character of Anurag is better and goes well with Rimjhim's character. Also, Rimjhim gets along better with Anurag (Best friends) than Prem.

Rimjhim and Anurag look good together not that I want her to go with Anurag, since she loves Avinash. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This is just my opinion๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Exoctica - 18 years ago
ishu124 thumbnail
i think prem needs 2 come back!!!
they really need help in solving things out. especially since rimjhim belives mega is alive(which she is as koyal)she needs help finding mega and prem can help her 'cause he has connections with some good kidnapers and ect.    
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree,

bring back prem