update:01/06/05 ZeeUSA

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Jan.6th, 2005

SP=Shekhar Pandey

Daboo= Devyani

Today's episode started w/ Jia and SP in their bedroom, while Jia asks SP to tell the truth. Jia has bit of tears in her eyes and she looks more like upset and sad too. She says to SP: "we've known eachother since long time. You have never lied to me b4. Look, look at these pictures and notes. Won't u tell me something?" SP turns back and seems anxious and thinks for a while and says: what? Jia still crying: "Rajiv. Y did u lie to me that u went to Rajiv's place due to illness, on the day of accident? You cudn't have met him since he was in Singapore for 2 months!" SP gets surprised and scared. He doesn't knw wat to say and still stays quiet.

In Samar's office, after some phonecall, he himself looks very excited and feels his company is going to have massive hit just bc someone has approved of his contract for new brand ambassador. He thinks all this happened bc of Shekhar.

Back to lovebird's conversation. Lolz.. Jia: "tell me where were u on that day?" SP now gathers energy to speak up: "Jia…who main..Jia we have been in trouble in past and I didn't want to start the problems again w/ u. I…I was scared that I might lose you. Jia, I love u so much and I didn't know to tell you or not bc I know u'll misunderstand me and I didn't want that misunderstand and…I love sirf you so much" Jia still looks upset and seems more concerned about knowing the truth instead of feelings and says firmly: "the truth!" SP gets much nervous and panics: "Jia, first promise me that u won't misunderstand. Jia, on the day I met w/ accident, Nethra…Nethra spotted me when she was going airport. I was semi conscious, and bleeding so she took me to her house. The doctor Nethra called, gave me those medicines which made me have much headaches. Nethra didn't know the ph.# of our house and thought to ask me when I wake up. In the morning, when I woke up, I was getting unconscious frequently and Nethra didn't want me to leave bc she was worried if those goons might attack me again. And I also felt that if I go home now then everybody will get tense, especially dad who just had heartattack and I thought to stay over for another one day.  And you know, there…Nethra started loving me. I didn't know when did all this happened.  She also tried to commit suicide. So, I went to her house that diwali night, not intentionally but as an act of humanity, and not to risk my life. She…She refuses to be logical. She had bad relationship before..." Jia looks shocked and confused and feels y didn't shekhar at least told me about this and y is he fearing so much: "What do I say…..?(she is pretty much shocked and in bit of tears) A woman committed suicide because she loved my husband that much? She loves so much that she got ready to give up her life for the man to whom I'm married? Look at these pictures, I think someone is trying to break us apart..and who cud that be? SP is thinking…. "this is all Nethra's doing. I can't believe that she wud stoop to low level"

The scene then is taken to Nethra's apartment, where Samar comes w/ contract to sign. (So, now we know its Nethra who wants to sign the contract)mbambaConfused Nethra introduce Samar, as Shekhar's elder bro, to dadi and tells her that you might've remembered meeting him at hospital when his dad was admitted. Dadi gives false smile and seems embarrassed as she seems to know Nethra's scheme and wat she'll do ahead. Samar then gives Nethra a contract to sign for advance payment or something, but Nethra tries to act smart and refuses to sign by sayin that you r shekhar's elder bro and so there is no need to sign it. Samar feels really relieved and thankful to Nethra for canceling the payment and says that Shekhar don't know about this yet and so moreover, she will work over there for some designing and that its gonna be massive hit and all his clients are praising her.  

Again, back to the lovebirds' long conversation! While SP is thinking about Nethra, Jia asks him again that are u sure there that there is nothing b/w u and Nethra, b/c then why is she still after you?...(Jia notices SP looks worried)…"is there something else u want to tell me? Really that there is no hand of u in this matter? Really, there is nothing? Tell me…" SP is struggling as to why Jia is still askin him lot and it makes him so nervous that he shud tell her the truth or not. SP then starts to say as if he isn't able to control the truth in his mouth and starts to speak: "Jia…on that accident night, another accident took place. How that one moment, I cudn't control….. Jia, I have done great sin. Forgive me….." Jia looks heart broken and really offended and crying, "What? You said you loved me only, then what is all these? What is brewing b/w u guyz? SP, u've shattered my trust!  U don't understand, its not difficult for you, but its for me! How cud u start talk abt that weak moment? SP I can't stay here anymore. W/ nethra… what name have u given to that relationship?.....(jia breaks into tear)…..Ouch!(she feels pain in her stomach and puts hand on her stomach)" SP has this guilty expression on him and notice Jia being in pain and then he screams, "Jia…."   Guyz….this time he wakes up from a dream when he screams Jia…and the conversation then starts from SP thinking that he shud tell her the truth or not. Jia don't get to knw abt the secret night, and SP remarks after dreaming abt Jia getting heart broken and pain in stomach, that nothing happened between him and her….nothing. Jia still seems confused bc the way SP speaks and his act that he is hiding something from her but she thinks to let it go for this time. She then request SP, "Ok SP, I don't wanna knw wat more happened w/ you guys but promise me SP, that from this time u won't talk or meet to Nethra even if she dies. Promise me." SP seems relieved and have this assertive look and says by holding to Jia, "I promise that henceforth I won't meet Nethra." SP then requests Jia to go out for lunch, to which Jia says no not now and let her change her dress.

In Pandey's house, on the dining table where everybody gathered for lunch, Rukmani orders Daboo to call Jia and SP for lunch and y have they taken long time to come. Gyanji stops Daboo not to go, and says to Rukmani that let them have their time as they both work and hardly get time to talk and solve out things. Rukmani smiles but still insists that its lunch time and tells Daboo to go. Gyanji says same that let them come on their time. Daboo who gives this annoyed babyface and tells both of them that…"first decide between you both, don't make me exercise by going and coming back." Then everybody laughs….even Savitri miserably. HeheheheLOL Just then SP, and Jia comes. They seem as if they have solved the problem once again and feels lighten up. Jia then says sorry to Rukamani for not helping her out(in cooking). To which Rukmani says that its ok but there shud be punishment for that…and that is you will have to offer food to ppl (on dinning table). And then Jia and SP have this smiling and introverting moment after whole day's quarrel. (aww…they look so cute when they feel shy…they must be feeling butterfly inside them lolz..LOL) Savitri take a glance at them and sense that they have now started getting along and thinks that she will have to do somethin from now on. Just then Samar shows up lookin very elated and tells everybody on dinning table that his company is going to have massive hit and that its only bc of shekhar we have got contract signed for first time for new brand ambassador and that too w/out paying advance payment. Everybody seems excited and happy. Samar then says that that person's name is Nethra. SP's face freezes w/ jaws open and at the same time Jia looks stunned, after hearing Nethra's name. Camera Freezes. The End.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hey Shukadum...nice update. You are doing a great job. Thanks a bunch!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top