how rt prepare for exams

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lemoncola

Goldie

lemoncola

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
NOTE: dis news has been copied nd i havn't asked him

So friends, many people have been asking me continually how does Rajat study so here is the answer for it. I asked Rajat and his father how does RT prepare for exams. So firstly, he comes from Baroda in flight. He has his evening food. Then his teacher/Sir comes. The teacher teaches RT for 4-5 hours irrespective of its day or night. Then RT himself studies. He practice the guess papers or Model question papers. He has a reading of the books if time permits. The next Day before exam he again studies for 4-5 hours with the teacher. Then its time for exam. His father goes to drop him at the exam centre in the car. So in the car also he is busy reading and memorizing the things. Then he gives the exam with full confidence and no fear. He comes from the exam has 2 hours rest and catches his flight for Baroda again. So friends how was the info??
hope u like guys
sorry if posted beforeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pragy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how rt prepare for exams" in Dharam Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandy_mudgil

sandy_mudgil

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
hey rt did not give exams...........a man give his exams........he give his exams till 11th of march...not even maths he has given

lemoncola

Goldie

lemoncola

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i got this info from somewhere so i thought to share Tongue .
he is giving his exams . some girl met him at the centre Tongue

Poonamjayaswal

IF-Dazzler

Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!! Smile

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks! Big smile how does he study and memorize things in car?? i cant even read! LOL

heaven princess

IF-Dazzler

heaven princess

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
woooooooow that must hve been a very busi busi dai/week LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top