~- Sadhana - Ranveer-~ Dreamland! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
^^^^ i guess most people go along with the storyline 😭
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by sanjana83

but it seems like everyone prefers aalekh over ranveer 😭
initially when iwas going thru the forum everyone were supporting Ranvir now that changed drastically
even in fav jodi poll everyone voted for ranveer-sadhna almost 99 percentage to 1 percentage of aalekh
things changed not in our favour 😭 😭 😭

No, u can check in the fav jodi topic, the jodi of Sadhna and Ranveer is in a big lead, having 1000 votes than Ranveer and Ragini and many more votes than Sadi and Alekh. 😊😊
No matter what, I still love Sadhna and Ranveer's jodi, and know they will somehow get together in the future.😊
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys! 😃

@sanjana83 - yeh i felt that way at 1st!, but now i jst guess people jst go with the storyline(as wat KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA had said)

@SweRav - yeh sme here hope Ranvir and Sadhna get together somehow! (but i kinda doubt it 😔 )
i just noticed tat maybe Parul, Sara and kinshuk aren't getting alond because Parul was right beside Sara and it seemed like she was compltetely ignoring her 😕 .
@ KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - jst abit confused about wat you said 😕 😳 - did you see a video of them or somethng?

but i thght Sara and Parul were really close! and Kinshuk and Sara seem really good friends too! - not sure about Kinshuk and Parul - not seen them togther

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

@ KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA - jst abit confused about wat you said 😕 😳 - did you see a video of them or somethng?

but i thght Sara and Parul were really close! and Kinshuk and Sara seem really good friends too! - not sure about Kinshuk and Parul - not seen them togther

didn't you see that article on Bidaai seeks a Century or something like that. Sara and Parul were standing right next to each other and Sara puts her arm over Malti (don't know he realname) and no pics of them together(very very very strange!). Kinshuk and Sara seem very close(😳).. but still i think somethings fishy.

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

hey guys! 😃

@sanjana83 - yeh i felt that way at 1st!, but now i jst guess people jst go with the storyline(as wat KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA had said)

@SweRav - yeh sme here hope Ranvir and Sadhna get together somehow! (but i kinda doubt it 😔 )
I agree with you two! I love Sadhna and Ranveer! 😳 They are a cute couple! I hope they get together! even though it might not look possible! who knows? anuthing can happen in serials! I am hoping for a miracle!😊
I just wanna say- Is there any hope for Sadhna and Ranveer getting together. I really wanted them to get together from the start but now the story has put Sadhna with Alekh and seems like Ranveer is going to be with Ragni.
It's so heartbreaking 4 me as always my favorite jodi breaks up. Like in Kayamath I wanted Neeve and Prachi's jodi but now it's clear Milland and Prachi's jodi is final. In Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, I really wanted Adi and Methli's jodi but in the end, Adi married Garima and Methli is out of the picture.
Then, in this soap I really had my hopes for Sadhna and Ranveer. The articles even stated that those two will be paired opposite eachother. Then why this...
Sorry guys, I am not against any Sadhna-Alekh and Ragni-Ranveer fans, but I really feel that Ranveer is too young for Ragini and Ranveer and Sadhna look too cute. Sorry, but I just feel so heartbroken that everytime my favorite jodi is separated. Sorry this is so long guys... 😭
I wanted Sadhna and Ranveer to be together, but now she is married and there is no chance.

I like Ranveer as he is so sweet and yeah ofcourse a good actor...:)

Originally posted by sanjana83

i also felt fishy the same way KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA said... In the century thing they showed one already paired Aalekh-Sadhna and one yet to pair Ranveer-Ragini eventhough thats not looking nice...
Real life main Kinshuk and Sara are getting along so well if u see in the family photo both Kinshuk and Sara are sitting next to each other and in photo both of them are talking
what i felt was Sara isnt comfortable with Parul..thats really true both of them are not talking each other may be the reason is Kinshuk 😉 😉 😉

i never thought of it that way i thought that they had a fight or something. But yours makes more sense. 😳 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›