Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

~- Sadhana - Ranveer-~ Dreamland!

-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Sadhana - a sweet, simple and kind nature girl who beileves in love.

Ranveer - A well educated guy from America who respects everyone and everything around him.

A fan club for them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey now the story is Aalekh Sadhna and Sadhna doesnt even feel anything for Ranveer. Now Sadhna is his bhabi and she is now Mrs Sadhna Aalekh Rajvansh. Now there is no Sadhna and Ranveer as a couple.Edited by SRKLuvr - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

SRKLuvr - This member has opened the post for only Sadhna-Ranvir fans. Its a personal choice which jodi one supports, may it be Sadi-Ranvir or Sadi-Alekh. That is why there is another fanclub for Sadhna-Alekh fans. We wud appreciate if everyone respects each other's choices and post in the FC's of their choice of jodi. By doing this we can let the Sadhna-Ranvir fans or Sadhna-Alekh fans enjoy discussing them without hurting anyone's feelings. Here is a link to the Sadhna-Alekh fanclub -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/888003

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No offence meant there just were saying that theyre not really a couple thats all. Anyway sorry bout it
Mazzy101 thumbnail
Yeah! That is true! 😭 I wanted Sadhna and Ranveer to be together! 😭 But now its no chance! 😭 But I hope Ranveer stays! I like him! 😳 Good actor! 😳 I watch Bidai and I am on the epi when Ragini loses in the comopetition! 😭 I know that she was gonna lose! Coz Vasundra wanted her to lose! And her daughter to win soo sadhna could go to her! For money! I also know that sadhna is going to marry Alekh! But I dont know what happens in betwwen this which leads to the wedding! Cant weait to find out what! FeeL soo sorry for Ranveer though! 😭
-Junglee- thumbnail
^^^ i know Alekh isn't that cool, and i would prefer cute over hot anytime (except Karan Singh he is both, ok don't get off topic 😆 ).
rubinarj thumbnail
wow sadi looks cute in that pic and so does ran
even if they are not a couple they look good as friends 😛
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey x

nice topic! 😳

i wanted ranvir and sadhna to be a couple!
but i guess thats not happening anymre 😭

[oh n i wish ranvir comes bck soon! 😳 - hes been away for toooooo long! 😭 ]
-Junglee- thumbnail
^^^ totally! The only 5 reasons i watch Bidaai is for Kinshuk, For Sara, For Parul, For the awsome stroyline, and for Alok!
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^WOOOW! 😊

i only hve one reason! 😳 😆 for kinshuk 😍😍😍