Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Sadhana - a sweet, simple and kind nature girl who beileves in love.

Ranveer - A well educated guy from America who respects everyone and everything around him.

A fan club for them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~- Sadhana - Ranveer-~ Dreamland!" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hey now the story is Aalekh Sadhna and Sadhna doesnt even feel anything for Ranveer. Now Sadhna is his bhabi and she is now Mrs Sadhna Aalekh Rajvansh. Now there is no Sadhna and Ranveer as a couple.

Edited by SRKLuvr - 27 March 2008 at 5:52am

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

SRKLuvr - This member has opened the post for only Sadhna-Ranvir fans. Its a personal choice which jodi one supports, may it be Sadi-Ranvir or Sadi-Alekh. That is why there is another fanclub for Sadhna-Alekh fans. We wud appreciate if everyone respects each other's choices and post in the FC's of their choice of jodi. By doing this we can let the Sadhna-Ranvir fans or Sadhna-Alekh fans enjoy discussing them without hurting anyone's feelings. Here is a link to the Sadhna-Alekh fanclub -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888003

LoveSaathiya

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
thqnx Kruths!

LoveSaathiya

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
No offence meant there just were saying that theyre not really a couple thats all. Anyway sorry bout it

LoveSaathiya

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah! That is true! Cry I wanted Sadhna and Ranveer to be together! Cry But now its no chance! Cry But I hope Ranveer stays! I like him! Embarrassed Good actor! Embarrassed I watch Bidai and I am on the epi when Ragini loses in the comopetition! Cry I know that she was gonna lose! Coz Vasundra wanted her to lose! And her daughter to win soo sadhna could go to her! For money! I also know that sadhna is going to marry Alekh! But I dont know what happens in betwwen this which leads to the wedding! Cant weait to find out what! FeeL soo sorry for Ranveer though! Cry

LoveSaathiya

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
^^^ i know Alekh isn't that cool, and i would prefer cute over hot anytime (except Karan Singh he is both, ok don't get off topic LOL ).

rubinarj

rubinarj

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
wow sadi looks cute in that pic and so does ran
even if they are not a couple they look good as friends Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top