Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Hi Bidaai fans Smile, done another fanfic (songfic) my first one on Aalekh/Sadhna was called 'Do Anjaane Ajnabi' and now here is my 2nd fic on them, this will be based on todays episode (25th March) esp the first scene of the episode where Aalekh/Ambika (choti ma) are talking about the wedding etc (if you have seen the episode then you will know and what was said :)  )

To tell you the truth i was thinking of doing a fic to this song from the movie Saawariya since last week, but didnt know how to set it or start it but todays first scene gave me a idea so here is it Smile

Its short but i hope you like it - pls do leave comments (good or bad) lol Smile

Ek Din Aasmaan Se Pari Aayegi

I am standing outside in the middle of the night, near a fire which is keeping me warm and i am staring at the stars - such a beautiful sight, as i wonder what Choti Ma has told me, she said tomorrow is a shaadi, my shaadi - i will have to do everything the panditji asks me, and then only i can go around the fire, Choti Ma said i will have to pheras around the fire with a dost, a pyaari dost, a best dost - a dost who will love my music, look after my paintings, and who will look after me, talk to me, keep me safe

Choti Ma said she will be like a pari, a beautiful pari to come for me

Are He Ek Din Aasmaan Se Pari Aayegi
He He He Lautake Phir Na Waapas Kabhi Jaayegi
Are He Usaki Khaamosh Aahat Ko Sunata Hoon Main
Raat Din, Har Ghadi, Lamha Lamha Intzaar Hai Usika
Ek Din Aasmaan Se Pari Aayegi

I am so happy, i cant sleep i am dying to see her, i cant wait to meet her, every minute is in her wait, i listen intently to my watch as the minutes go by wondering how a pari like is and what she will be like 

Phoolon Se Woh Aashana Kaliyon Se Hogi Narm Woh
Dekhunga Jab Main Use Mujhse Karegi Sharm Woh
Sharmaake Naajuk Ada Se, Ghabaraake Behaki Haya Se
Julfon Ki Bheegi Ghata Se, Honton Ki Sehami Sada Se
Mere Dil Pe Kayaamat Si Woh Odh Aayegi, Aayegi

I wonder around and see some roses will she be like them, soft and gentle as an petal, will she smell like a rose or even better then a rose or will she be like an star - always shining but staring directly at me from far away as stare at her, will she shy away from me, with her hair flying over her face, and hiding her beautiful face and she'll say my name so quietly in her the timid voice on her soft sound of her lips which will cause my heart such joy

He He He Ek Din Aasmaan Se Pari Aayegi
He He He Lautake Phir Na Waapas Kabhi Jaayegi
Are He Usaki Khaamosh Aahat Ko Sunata Hoon Main
Raat Din Har Ghadi Lamha Lamha Intzaar Hai Usika

Taking one rose, i walk back to the fire as i sit down and again look up to stars, waiting for morning, waiting for her silently and patiently

She will come, she will be my best dost ever

Chaahat Ki Chunar Sajaake
Khaabon Ki Mehendi Rachaake
Nazaron Ke Najdik Aake
In Faasalon Ko Mitaake
Woh Dulhan Bhi Tere Pyaar Ke Varari Aayegi, Aayegi
He He He Ye Ek Din Aasmaan Se Pari Aayegi

Choti maa has come to get me, she tells me more about my best pyaari si dost, and she goes on to tell me as we walk back into our home, all the way to my room that she will bring love and dreams, she will erase your distances and she will bring the colours of your love, that bride and dost will arrive for you as choti maa smiles at me as i lay down to sleep, she will come just for you as i drift away to sleep dreaming about her...............

Edited by Lennie - 25 March 2008 at 5:03pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Pari [Aalekh/Sadhna]" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Beautiful, just simply beautiful Clap

dishil19

Groupbie

dishil19

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Clap tu si great

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Pinky and also Dishil, i am glad you liked it Smile

reva_roy

IF-Rockerz

reva_roy

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
wowwwww great fanfic ClapClaploved it Big smile

banker008

Groupbie

banker008

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for that.

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for liking it Smile

kbc2

kbc2

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
wow

Post Reply New Post

Go to top