India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

Choodiyan (Page 2)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

hmm thanks ppl...actually its been repeated nowadays on sony..

i used to watch it before but then Sony stopped being shown in my area and i lost the flow ...i left where Roshali was married to that guy..din know wat happenned further...thanks to u ppl now..i got to know the end finally after 2 yrs..lolz.

nowadays they r on the episodes where roshali is going to be married to the guy..well i hope i get to see the end this time at least...Smile

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 12:29am | IP Logged

ya shraddha gets pregnant. Some relatives of Shraddha come to stay with them. To inherit her property, that lady gives some wrong medicines to shraddha and she loses her child and lands in hospital. After that, she gains her memory and she becomes alright and finds out that her kid is no more. But Akshay anand and shraddha make a new beginning.

Her sister is left alone. Her lover dies of cancer. When Akshay Anand is about to leave with Shraddha to his native place, he advises her sister to be bold and there will definitely be a new beginning in her life and presents some doll whch she had given him before. This was how the serial ended.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 10 January 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks sree_20..Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index