Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Coping with a break up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Veer-Zaara

Veer-Zaara

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys thr hav been few topcs abt sacrificing ur love for ur family or famil for ur lovee right,,
Now i wanna ask once u sacrifice u love for the sake of ur parents, even if u love the guy truly but u must give him up.. den how can u cope with it?? it is not easy to forget sumone na... what do u tink guys? wots the best way to get over ur love?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Coping with a break up" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

* A P P L E *

* A P P L E *

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Parents want happiness of their child. so why do ya gonna giveup your love for parents Confused

Veer-Zaara

Veer-Zaara

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i tink u dint get my topic Confused

i mean dat if u eventually give up ur LOVE for the sake of ur parents, den how can u bear the pain and cope with the breakup when it hurts alot? wot can u do den?

.noone.

IF-Stunnerz

.noone.

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hmmm
I guess we can divert our mind towards other things like studies work or anything avoid those thots which connect one to his or her love

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.noone.

IF-Stunnerz

.noone.

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Maybe u r rite. I have nt fallen in love with anyone na

Veer-Zaara

Veer-Zaara

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Thats very difficult to forget the one that u love. Believe me its very easy to say thing like divert ur mind or do something else but its next to impossible. You may choose ur parent over ur love but if u think u can forget that peron easily then it was never love. But with time u will eventully move on in life and find someone else in life but that person that u've loved will always be here somewhere in ur heart Embarrassed

Yes ur right.. it is truly hard... i am in love and i spoke to my dad n mum bout it they flatly refused saying hez nt of our religion and our status and all the common stuff and told me to forget himCry
it is so easy to tell sumone to forgett but i just cant....
and the worst part is dat he was my neighbour for past 2 yrz and v had a deep relationshipp.... now it hurts alot cos wneever i see his house it reminds me of himCry
wot can i do.... he is also in india nw will be coming soon bk .. i jes dunno wot to do..
it is so difficult to forget himCryCry

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Similiar Topics about how to get over etc have already been created many times. Please refer to them.

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top