•·.·´¯`·.·•Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi•·.·´¯`·.·• - Page 53

Posted: 15 years ago

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi features in iTunes Top 10 Charts

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, January 9, 2009 - 16:48 IST

The music of Yash Raj Films' Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi starring Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has created a benchmark in the digital entertainment by featuring in the list of top 10 album sales for iTunes, the world's most popular online music store. This is the first time the music album of a Bollywood film has made it to the album download charts of iTunes.

Commenting on this achievement Neeraj Roy, MD & CEO, Hungama Mobile, said, "This is yet another example of Indian content transcending boundaries and making a significant mark in the digital music space, worldwide. Hungama would like to congratulate Yash Raj films, the music directors Salim- Sulaiman and all those associated with the film."

"While single song downloads are common, an entire album being downloaded on digital download services is rare and this showcases the great music that's been composed for the film," he added. Hungama, which owns the digital rights to Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, is the exclusive distributor of Indian content to iTunes. iTunes is available in 22 countries around the world, including USA, the UK, and the European Union. The iTunes Store is the world's most popular online music, TV and movie store with a catalog of over 10 million songs, over 30,000 TV episodes and over 2,500 films including over 600 in stunning high definition video.

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi featuring in iTunes Top 10 charts once again proves that SRK mania is far from over.

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by umrao_jaan

<font color="#000066">I'm totally in LOVE with RNBDJ! Usin all the sigs! Thank you! Count me on as a member!<br><br>Thank you for posting the reviews zareene :D</font><br>

you're welcome, love your siggy 😃

What did you loved and hated the most in the movie?
Originally posted by ~Jalal-4ever~

Mee too.......... crazy bout the movie....... went to watch it 4th time yday............ and it was all packed.

Thanks for the reviews😊

4 time 😲 Lucky you 😃
hey guys i have made some rabne bande jodi sigys so tougth to share them i this fanclub

so plz check n plzz leave ur comant

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1077151&TPN=121