Karam Apnaa Apnaa

[FF:An Office Affair] PART 27 , pg 40,updt 29 OCT (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 41

dmgluvr

Groupbie

dmgluvr

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hey..doin a gr8 job...plees keep writin...
dey'r both realizin deir feelins...cnt w8 til wen dey actly accept d fact!!
plees cntinue as fast as possible!! eagerly w8in!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[FF:An Office Affair] PART 27 , pg 40,updt 29 OCT (Page 40)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starfan.shrk

starfan.shrk

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tht ws a such a sweet upd8!!!nice 2 c shiv soo wrrd 4 gauri.wll,wot ws da pressi she bought hm den???con ASAPClapClapClap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 24 March 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

sorry sneha ,iam late again.

n coming to this part.its simply rocking.so cuteeeeeee when it comes to ur shivgauri.but yaar shiv ko itna gussa kyun ataa hey.anyway i love it when shiv is angry.he looks moreeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed.anyway i sound like stupid right but its true ,shiv n his gussa i love itLOL.

poor gauri should get habituated with gussaEmbarrassed.i loved the part where shiv goes to gauri's room.its sooooooooooo cute seeing shiv talking to his love sleeping.ahhhhhhhh i loved it.its simly rockingClap

Originally posted by pals_sneha

shiv finished his food n went to gauri's room '.where she was in a deep sleep

While sleeping too '.. she was looking so sooo beautiful '. Looking so sweet n soo sober '

Shiv went near her n smiled at her innocence ' her closed eyes were looking so beautiful n that little smile on her lips '. Made shiv crazy '. N  made him feel to say her a sorry

He sat on the bed 'next to where she was sleeping ' he constantly looked at her ''n gradually lifted her hand

He started talking to her " m so sorry gauri" "I don't know 'what happened '.i mean 'how did I became so hyper on you '" he looked at gauri '. She was still in deep sleep "main kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakta '.tumhe daantna ya tumpar gussa karna '.n patanahi 'mujhe achanak se kya hua'" agar tum mujhe naraaz rahogi toh main usi guilt mein jee nahi paunga '. Tum patanahi kyun '. Mere liye ab bahut kuch ho '.isliye plzz mujhse gussa mat hona .. plzz  gauri' warna main'" gauri slightly moved her hand '.. shiv instantly stood up  and went from there

Gauri slowly opened her eyes n saw no one there  'then she smiled " I know shiv 'u r feeling guilty  '..well u should be '. U r not that bad shiv 'u r really nice..jaisa maine socha tha '." she again smiled and then went to sleep

sneha keep up the great work yaar.i simply love ur cute litlle love story of our shivgauri.keep up the great workClap

pals_sneha

IF-Dazzler

pals_sneha

Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged
thanxx a lot frnzz for supporting mah work .... i m sorry for being so late ... but i'll soon post my nxt part .... which will bring a new twist ...for SG ... keep posting ur comments on my work ...
thanxx again

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
twist positive ho yaar plzzzz

saba

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice one....

sweet scorpio

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet scorpio

Posted: 06 September 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
niceee updateee=)
                                continue soooon...........

pals_sneha

IF-Dazzler

pals_sneha

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged

PART 27

SHIV'S SORRY

"I told u shiv''that this anger will make u feel bad one day '.. n see '." lectured nikhila

Shiv making a sad and guilty face

"have you asked for a sorry??"

Again making ' a face and nodded in no

It was an important meeting for shiv at 11 am as shiv's new project was going to start 'a very important project to prove his capabilities'. But it was a free day for gauri ' no work for her 'she had been waiting for thiz day

"tumhe pata hai naa.. Gauri thode din mein chali jayegi '.

toh atleast kuch din toh usse khushi se rehne do'..!!"

"oh god gauri chali jayegi .... Nahi !!mera kya hoga!!!!" he thought

The lecture of nikhila was making shiv a little bore but more of guilt

...soon nisha came and saved him from nikhila's lecture 'as she came to call them for the breakfast '.nikhila went behind nisha and shiv towards gauri's room'.

He knocked on the door but there was no answer ..

. ...so he stepped in without the permission'. he saw no one there ..then he moved towards the right of her room'. He saw gauri in a pink simple salwar suit ... Her hair .. wet ..water dripping from them '..her innocent smile that was always on her lips '.always making shiv go mad '.. he stood staring like an owl .. and gauri even didn't noticed him ,she was in her own world ..humming a lovely tune and drying her hair with a towel

Gauri felt something behind n turned back and her hair touched shiv's  face soflty'.the essence of her hair was making him more crazy '.. shiv closed his eyes and began smelling her hair '..

Gauri noticed this thing of shiv "ahem!! Yeh kya ho raha hai??" she asked angrilly

Shiv came back to his senses " aahh '. Wohh'..which shampoo??!!"

"whatt??" she asked

"nai ..woh smell bahut achi hai isliye" he told awkwardly

shiv was still staring gauri in a lovely way...he had a sweet smile on his lips

"stop smiling" she grinned

Shiv stopped smiling but he was still watching her ..so calmly ...so cutley...he had so much of eagerness in his eyes...that she didn't felt good.. showing him her anger  but she continued to show him more anger "kuch kaam tha??"

shiv was still staring her.. so innocently .. that she couldn't hid her feelings more ... His eyes made her melt ..she forgot about everything and looked at shiv ...

She forgot to behave angrily with him and instead looked into his eyes lovingly..

they both were exchanging a continues look... That made them fly into their dreams...

"gauri '.breakfast ready" someone yelled from the dinning room

both came to their senses both feeling awkward but gauri came to her anger again "kyun aaye ho..yahan?? aur lecture sunane??"

Shiv instantly said " I am sorry"

"what !! come again!!" she asked in an amazed way

"dekho.. I am really very sorry .. for what I did yesterday .. but tum janti ho .... Ke maine jaan ke nahi kiya ... I was worried ... Isliye  mujhe gussa aaya ... N I am really sorry for that .. plzzz don't be angry" he explained convincingly

Gauri turned to opposite side of shiv, trying to show that shez not still convinced

Shiv also turned to face gauri . "hey  ab zyada nakhre mat dikhao  main ..dil se sorry bol raha hu'. Kaho toh kaan pakadlu"

Gauri smiled '."nahi uski koi zarurat nahi"

Shiv also smiled ..infact he was filled with lots of big smiles from inside ."so ab tum mujhse naaraz toh nai ho na??"

Gauri nodded in no

"Acha mere liye kya gift laayi thi tum" he asked

"arey haan .. Main tumhare liye yeh laayi hoon"

Shiv saw a medium size beautifully covered with pink wrapping paper with a purple ribbon it looked so beautiful that I would have never opened that gift

"now just open this shiv .. don't worry its not an alarm clock" she smiled naughtily

Shiv uncovered the gift "oh an I-pod... Its nice...thanxx"

"ur welcome... Maine isme tumhare saare favourite songs store kar diye...whenever u r in tension  or you are sad ..ya kuch achaa naa lage ...then just plug this in your ears... It will defiantly give you a big relif from all your problems" she said excitingly

"ohh toh isi se tum itni bindass rehti hoo" he gave a light punch on her left cheek

"shiivv" she gave a soft pat on his back "haan jab tumhe aise gussa aaye naa tab bhi tum isse sun lena and bewajaah kisi ko apna gussa mat dikhana...ok"

Shiv laughed " ok ..ok done'. tumne mera itna khayal rakha ke mall se tum mere liye yeh gift layi and maine tumhe itna gussa kiya...."(made a sad face)

Gauri lifted shiv's face... "arey baba ...ab mein tumse gussa nai hoon ... So cheer up and just forget about this...ok" She spoke softly

"u r very sweet" shiv became very happy and gave her a tight hug

Gauri at first wasn't convinced with this kind of reaction ' but she also gave him her soft and warm hug in return

shiv held gauri tightly "thank you gauri...tumhare aane k baad meri life change ho gayi hai ...u are my confidence...thank u"

Gauri was blushing ...at the same time happy "aisi koi baat nahi hai shiv,tum toh.!!"

He looked straight into her eyes, his eyes talked to her "nahi gauri '. Main har roz yahi sochta hoon ke agar tum naa hoti toh mera ..kya hota '. Kyun'subah jaldi jagta hoon'.kyun mujhe har waqt ek bechaini si rehti hai'..kyun har baat har kaam mein mujhe tum dikhti ho'. Kyun'.ab mujhe aisa lagta hain ki tumhari jagah ab koi nahi le sakta 'kyun aisa lagta hai gauri 'kya tumhare paas iska koi jawab hain??!!

Gauri's eyes told him "haan shiv ....yeh sirf tumhare saath hi nahi ho raha .... Mujhe bhi raaton me neend nahi aati ... Mein bhi har jagah sirf tumhe dekhti hoon ... Aisa lagta bas tum hi ho jo mujhe har mushkil se nikal sakte ho ...main jahan bhi jaaun...bas chahti hoon ki tum mere saath raho ..kyun mujhe zindagi ek khwab lagne lagi hai...par shiv main shayad iska jawab janti hoon '..aur yeh bhi jaanti hoon ke tumhe bhi iska jawab pata hai '..toh abhi keh do shiv ...abhi keh do ..keh do that you love me ...keh do that you care for me....keh do that you are the only one for me ..."

They both exchanged their thought through their eyes...

"should I gauri??.....kya tum wohi mehsoos kar rahi ho jo is waqt main kar raha hoon'.kya main tumhe keh doon gauri ..those three magical words .??"

"yes shiv .... M waiting for you ...speak those 3  words ... 'I LOVE YOU' , come on shiv speak up"

shiv was in his world but he spoke softly "gauri  I .I ..I.."

"yeah shiv ..."

"gauri-shiv kya kar rahe ho 'tab se tum dono ka wait kar rahe hain breakfast ke liye ..come on fast" asked nisha

"oh god bhabhi aapko bhi abhi aana tha...itni mushkil se main 'I LOVE YOU' bol raha tha n bhabhi ne aakar '..shit" he thought

At the breakfast table

"toh shiv 'are you ready??" asked mahen

"yes dad" he replied

"acha gauri ne tumhe files de di thi naa" asked samar

"ji bhaiya 'mere locker mein rakhi hain"

"waise sach '..yeh project humein milega toh company ko bahut profit hoga... Aur isme sabse bada haath 'hai gauri ka'warna .. hum kahan se unhe plan banakar dete ..thank you gauri" said mahen

"array nahi uncle '. Its my job" she replied

Finally all of them finished their meal 'and got ready to leave for the meeting

.shiv and samar took 'aashirwaad' or blessings from their parents '

Shiv looked for gauri ' but he didn't found her ..

He went near his car and saw gauri standing there'..

"tum yahan'??" he asked

"haan '. ALL THE BEST'..i know 'this project is very important for you

and I know ...you will win it ....i have full faith in you"

Shiv hugged gauri again "thanxx gauri ..for the support"

Wow ..hugging is a now a normal thing for shiv.. hehe

"shiv ...i know .... U love me a lot .... And m just waiting for that day '..when u'll have the courage to say 'I LOVE YOU'...to me"

"gauri ,if I get this project then'.. I'll definitely tell u ...what is going on.. in my heart since the time I saw you "

They both thought..

Edited by pals_sneha - 29 October 2009 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbir_lekhaSoulmate_Sana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top