Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Nowadays, every second News Item on Harry Potter or JK Rowling spreads a fake rumour...Most of them "Rowling's Next???" or recently about Daniel Radliffe smoking his lungs out....Wink
so I am thinking..why dont we help those sweet gossipers and give our own inputs?!
So cmon guys put on ur thinking caps and cum up with spicy juicy rumours!Smile -That is if the mods dont kill me for encouraging the same!!LOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spread Rumours!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cezzurockz

IF-Dazzler

cezzurockz

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
gossips.....hhmmmmmmm LOL

--AROMAL--

IF-Dazzler

--AROMAL--

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
MY RUMOR-:

dan is performing equus in india..all indian political,religious n ethnic groups are behind him with a trishul..
p.s.i saw it n it gonna be REAL bad even if a bit of it is shown in india..ppl will ban their children from seein HP..

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Rowlings charectars fida ove a indian!

lONDON: oN A SPECIAL ''HARRY POTTER THEME PARTY'' THAT TOOK PLACE ON 17TH OF THIS MONTH,HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAN OUR Rowling ma'am itself, saw a very attractive and smart indian

girl- nope, it isnt parvati or padma patil.

It was special bangalorian -Zoya, who attended the party,

since JKR insisted so much! was the centre of attention.

Harry Potter {Dan radcliff}, Ronald wealsey {Rupert Grint},

Cedric Diggory and Draco Malfoy { Thomas Felton}

were trying to get very much friendly with her, though

she wasnt reallly giving them much attention.

Tom remarked when the Zoom tv journalist asked him

who he thought was the most well dressed and atrcative among the party.

'Zoya.....she looks so much Ginny just with brunette hair...infact even rpettier....Its true then....Indian girls are the mostbeautiful'.

LOLLOLhowzzat?
ncie topic!!

Edited by zoya24 - 26 March 2008 at 12:45am

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aromal

MY RUMOR-:

dan is performing equus in india..all indian political,religious n ethnic groups are behind him with a trishul..
p.s.i saw it n it gonna be REAL bad even if a bit of it is shown in india..ppl will ban their children from seein HP..

LOLLOL

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged
haha...Cool job guys..u wud give some competition to those idiotic gossipers who are really running damn out of rumours! Wink

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

MY RUMOR-:

ewww...Bapre "equus"...Nahi aaongi..mujhe maaf kardo bhai!Wink

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya24

Rowlings charectars fida ove a indian!

lONDON: oN A SPECIAL ''HARRY POTTER THEME PARTY'' THAT TOOK PLACE ON 17TH OF THIS MONTH,HOSTED BY NONE OTHER THAN OUR Rowling ma'am itself, saw a very attractive and smart indian

girl- nope, it isnt parvati or padma patil.

It was special bangalorian -Zoya, who attended the party,

since JKR insisted so much! was the centre of attention.

Harry Potter {Dan radcliff}, Ronald wealsey {Rupert Grint},

Cedric Diggory and Draco Malfoy { Thomas Felton}

were trying to get very much friendly with her, though

she wasnt reallly giving them much attention.

Tom remarked when the Zoom tv journalist asked him

who he thought was the most well dressed and atrcative among the party.

'Zoya.....she looks so much Ginny just with brunette hair...infact even rpettier....Its true then....Indian girls are the mostbeautiful'.

LOLLOLhowzzat?
ncie topic!!

CONTINUED:

"How 'Fida' left swollen skins "

A Recent Article had roused the envy of girls all around the globe by claiming that an Indian "Beauty" had mesmerised and enchanted JK Rowling's characters.
We at ***** would like to give a clear account of the incident. It seems that a beauty had turned up and had made every hottie from Daniel Radcliffe to Tom Felton go Fida over her. Everyone in the party were rambling about this beautiful lady, the women green with envy.
Tom Felton on a recent interview confessed of having being impressed by her initially. But Tom makes it clear that he had been so enchanted as to ask her god a quadrille in the Open Air Bash in the Garden, but it has been one of the biggest regrets of his life. 'My Legs still hurt', he says -To know why, read on...
It turns out that this lady made a clown of herself dancing with this suave gentleman, tripping every now and then. Felton who has asked her for the dance with much anticipation confesses that he was much disappointed with her and tried to shake her off as soon as he could but it seems as if she would give Fevicol a run for its money.
At the end, Tom Felton managed to dump her onto Rupert Grint and was seen in a very bad mood, swearing.
Soon all the gentleman who has danced with this lil diva were seen sitting in a mad mood and asked why they were so, they had one and the same answer. "My Legs are swollen". With the lady tripping all over with those ridiculous high heels, what was expected?!
It seems as if she had to be forced 'sweetly' to leave and not many were sad to see her back, This Charming beauty didnt leave any weeping hearts pounding for more but swollen legs.

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 26 March 2008 at 1:56am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top