Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Glitter GraphicsGlitter Graphics

Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics Glitter Graphics

HugHiya friends!! Hug

It's Spring---the perfect time for new beginnings, so we thought of having a Banner Contest Big smile...
After all we all want to see a brandnew Banner for our rocking CC forum...right?Wink

So what are you all waiting for? Let's get working on it Tongue

Rules:

Please follow these rules carefully as it is highly recommended!

The banner has to be 728 X 90 pixels!

The banner should be non-animated; (any animated banners will not be added in the voting post)!

Each member can make up to 3 banners!

Do not create MID's (multiple ID's) to enter, You WILL be caught and immediately disqualified.;

Do not place your name or logo (C) on the banner or advertise it anywhere before the results have been announced.  Such banners will be disqualified.

The banner must be clean- no sexual content (in text or images) will be accepted

The banner must have the text: "Chit Chat" written on it and should be as rocking and colorful as our CC Forum and its members!!

--------------------------------------------------

To PM /attach ur banner :

a) Upload the banner using these sites or any other sites of your choice : http://www.imageshack.us/ or http://www.tinypic.com

b) Click on the button which is located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message.

All the qualified banners would be put up for voting after the due date and the one with the maximum votes would be the winner.

If you need help in making a banner, you can check out the step by step instructions by clicking on the following link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40669

Please PM your entries to CC_entries and DO NOT post your entries in this thread!

[Note: "CC_entries" is the new IF account for Chit Chat section, where you can send in all your entries for the contests held by CC Dev. Team - Star, Sehrish, Gracy]

The last date for turning the banners in is 16th April 2008, so you have 3 more days to go!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM us, Gracella, Star (Star_on_Earth) and Sehrish (sweethoney06) !Tongue

ClapClapGood luck to the participants!ClapClap

Looking forward to some amazing bannersBig smile

Regards,

Chit Chat Dev Team

Edited by Star_on_earth - 13 April 2008 at 5:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Chit Chat Banner Contest~ till 16 April" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged

wow!! finally the banner contest is here!!! Big smile thank you so much gracy for this... Embarrassed

So ppl..as she said pm all your entries to "CC_entries" and make sure you follow all the rules...

All The Best!!

[Note: "CC_entries" is the new IF account for Chit Chat section, where you can send in all your entries for the contests held by CC Dev. Team - Star, Sehrish, Gracy]

gracy, pls include this note^ in all future contests also..to make it easier for other members to understand!

Edited by Star_on_earth - 25 March 2008 at 12:51am

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Really looking forward to the banners/entries.....!!

All the best! i know we have some superb sigmakers around at CC Forum...right..?

Love,
Gracella

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Gr8..... Big smile If get time sure i will make one.... Big smile

I feel proud when enter L&F section Cos Still my banner running there LOL ...and its feel good... Wink Tongue

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Gr8 Clap Looking forward to the entries

Wow Vinu I never knew the banner in the L&F section was created by you... it's brilliant!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rukhaya

Wow Vinu I never knew the banner in the L&F section was created by you... it's brilliant!

Last year or something...In  ' IF.in'  I win that banner contest....after they not change or not done any other contest thats why still that banner there...i dont think its gr8 one...Big smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by rukhaya

Last year or something...In  ' IF.in'  I win that banner contest....after they not change or not done any other contest thats why still that banner there...i dont think its gr8 one...Big smile

It's brilliant! Clap

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
woooow banner contest hehe ... will surely try n participate Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top