osama's reaction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Barnali

IF-Veteran Member

Barnali

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged

last episode showed usmaan raping the wife of the manager. earlier too he showed interest in her. that time osama was present there. he reprimanded usmaan. osama's character has been shown to be such that he bilieves in women respect and innocent people's life.

so nw when he gets to know abt usmaans deed what will be his reaction. i think usmaan is heading for trouble with his father. already i think the orders he gave to the 4 comanders to go ahead with the blast is against osama's orders. on top of it nw this.

osama's fury and usmaan's pride. lets see what is there in store for us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "osama's reaction" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RajeevGurtiFan

IF-Sizzlerz

RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I read in rajeev khandelwal group that Osama will come to know about the rape and the order for blast in coming episode and he will be shocked to learn about it.Let's see what he does after this.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top