College & University

HELP!!!! very important!

<3mehekk thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

** Mods: Please don't move this! I know that this shouldn't be in this forum but it's for an assignment and I really need feedback fast, so I thought this forum would be good. Please try to understand..

I know I should be doing this myself, and I have .. I had this huge physics assignment to do (i hate physics) and I've gotten most of the questions done, just have two questions left to do so guys, please help me out with those two questions, it's very important!

1. The human heart pumps about 60 mL of blood into the aorta during a single stroke, which lasts about 0.1 s. In a single stroke, a pulse of blood is accelerated from rest to about 50 cm/s. Calculate the average acceleration of the blood in metres per second squared.

2. An electric car accelerates from rest to 50.0 km/h in 8.20s. What is the average acceleration of the electric car in kilometres per hour per second?

I get how to do those, but i'm having trouble with the conversions =[

please help

mehek,

=]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovebirds 2 thumbnail
sorry l dont study physics but u will get help 😊
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: <3mehekk

** Mods: Please don't move this! I know that this shouldn't be in this forum but it's for an assignment and I really need feedback fast, so I thought this forum would be good. Please try to understand..

I know I should be doing this myself, and I have .. I had this huge physics assignment to do (i hate physics) and I've gotten most of the questions done, just have two questions left to do so guys, please help me out with those two questions, it's very important!

1. The human heart pumps about 60 mL of blood into the aorta during a single stroke, which lasts about 0.1 s. In a single stroke, a pulse of blood is accelerated from rest to about 50 cm/s. Calculate the average acceleration of the blood in metres per second squared.

http://www.glenbrook.k12.il.us/gbssci/phys/Class/1DKin/U1L1e .html

From standstill to 0.5 m/s in 0.1 s is an acceleration of 5m/s^2

2. An electric car accelerates from rest to 50.0 km/h in 8.20s. What is the average acceleration of the electric car in kilometres per hour per second?

I get how to do those, but i'm having trouble with the conversions =[

Don't you have conversion tables for different units. () I would personally suggest you should take them up on your own, that will help you in longer run, consult your proff. to help you better understand and develop you interest in this. (Not being personal here, just an advise)

please help

mehek,

=]