Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Hum saath saath hain-gauriHiten/KN

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hum saath saath hain

doweshowbellyad=0;
Hiten & Gauri 
Kajol may be the director at home but on the sets hubby Ajay Devgan takes charge.

Well, while Ajay and Kajol enjoyed working on the sets of U, Me aur Hum together, taking a cue from this star couple, KT talks to real life couples on TV on the competition, comparison and compatibility they share as colleagues.

The talented couple Varun and Rajeshwari Badola, who worked as colleagues in tele-serial Phir Se and Nach Baliye, consider themselves to be hardcore professional on the sets.

As Varun puts it straight, "When couples work as colleagues, they need to draw a strict line where professional and personal matters are concerned, for there's a team that we are working with and for them we are just actors. So on sets we are just actors and no one tries to take charge or impose anything on anybody. But yes, working together has given a new definition to our relationship. Rajeshwari is a good dancer while I knew nothing about dancing. Coordinating steps, expressions and timing actually helped us understand each other better."

But with both being accomplished actors don't comparisons bother them? "See, there's always a comparison between the actors of same sex, not otherwise. So the question of comparison never came up between the two."

But for the hit couple Hiten and Gauri Tejwani, Gauri is the boss – both at home as well as on the sets.
And Hiten has no hassles in accepting that "Gauri is the boss on sets. I have no qualms in admitting this even. She is a thorough professional and takes very apt decisions and I follow her advice," says Hiten.

Adding how comfortable he feels working on joint projects with Gauri, he says, "I am more comfortable working in combined projects with Gauri than the individual ones, as emoting comes so naturally to us."
Sure enough, as it shows between Manish and Poonam Goel as well, who were seen together in Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Nach Baliye and will soon be seen in a yet another tele-serial that's being produced by Manish.
"Poonam was a very big star and I was just a newcomer when we got married. So she has her own style of working and I have mine. But never ever has she imposed herself on me. She is spontaneous while I have do a lot of homework before going on the sets. But we respect this difference."

And thanks to Poonam's popularity there have been moments when both of them have stepped out together and fans have made a beeline for Poonam. However, Manish asserts: "This never made me jealous as I love her as my wife and respect her as an actor." Well said, Manish!

cheers

resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
dey r da best!