Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Shortest Update episode Wed Jan 2
Opening scene is husband and wife quarelling. In comes a hero pretending to represent SunTV and mediates between them.
Arjun of Anandham fame agrees to get engaged. Do not know his real name. They are talking about the wedding arrangements and this older person comes and asks for money. Arjun of Anandham fame reluctantly obliges him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Renita571kalki2007priyav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tmt. SELVAM updates archives upto dec 08" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
thanks Jagdu for the short update

Nandini (Vindiya) is in love with Selvam. Selvam knew her father and he didn't want to dissappoint him. her father respect & trust him. again different class.

Selvam has to look after his family. Father is drunk no work - brother(dinkgu) useless fellow - sister is a good & understanding person

the part i don't like is - Selvam acting like thiyaki and ignorting their mistakes. he should teach the father & brother some responsibity.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Kalki,
Don't worry, these serials move so slowly that even if you miss a week, you can catch up.
Short and sweet update 1/7/07:
"Archana has stopped the marraige. I'll ruin her.: Jayanti and kavita are talking. "I'll help you get Selvam married.
Scene shifts to KRVijaya look alike's house. Baghya/Rani in front of her. "what is the problem with that girl asks KRV lookalike. Apparntly she's not well educated.
More talk of Archana's future.
Let Selvam come I'll talk to him, says KRV? Do you have a foto?
In comes Arjun from Anandam=Selvam and takes guard at the crease. Needs Rs. 300, gives amma sambalam. Good news spread over good meal. He's shown the foto, gets recollections.
Will he or won't he? Tensions on KRV? face.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Thanks guys
Short and sweet update 1/11/07
Selvam's periappa is having a heart attack. Is taken to hospital.
Kavya is having tensions with her frineds at the hostel. Confesses to the boss at work. Only does not know she's being set-up her a different way.
Back to ICU. Selvam and co. are anxious about periappa's heart attack.
Selvam needs to be at prospective bride's house by 4. They are taking tension as well. They call and get the message that periappa is in hospital. Tension builds in to be bride's house.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Tension in prospective bride's house. Bride is told, no one's going to come and see you today, groom's periappa is in hospital.
At the hospital, periappa has recovered. He advices Selvam to go see the girl. The KRVijaya lookalike and Selvam agree.
Periappa's brother visits him in hospital. Swipes medicine and goes to shop to sell it and is turned away. The next customer to the shop is baited, the medicine sold for customer to exchange with pharmacy, periappa's brother is celebrating.
Selvam goes to meet the bride, Archana. Sorry folks, he did not come away saying vini vidi vici.

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

1-17-07
Selvam goes to see Archana. The bride is brought out, and a slight smile lights up on selvam's face. Archana's face is blank. The families look on. Suddenly one of the bride's side ask's selvam "you're a mechanical engineer right."

That breaks the ice. Archana's father tells that his girl is not very well educated. KRvijaya lookalike tells we found out all those details earlier itself. Girl is asked if she likes boy and she silently approves. KRV tells okay, decide the nichidartham date and let us know. Selvam's brother has gone back and is gossiping with urvasi. Periappa sends them all home.

Discussions are on about Archana. Her mom wants to go investigate selvam's fly. They all want to do the nichidartam soon.

Periappa gets updates in the hospital. The missing medicine, the brother's visit all get noticed.

Edited by jagdu - 18 January 2008 at 12:21pm

c_saratha

c_saratha

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
MONDAY:17th MARCH

heres the summary:

selvam and archana get married!! Clap Clap Clap

Nandhini gives a BIG AAAPU Clap Clap Clap to jayanthi and her mother.

when they ask her she says: i had true love towards SElvam. True love is not only loving him but also his family. I left SElvam alone from the day he said he had no feelings for me.
When u ppl approached me i knew u r upto something to spoil his marriage.
So I acted as though i am favouring you so that u will not take any other plans to spoil.
vadivu karasi is happy for getting archana married.

Jayanthi and her mom have another plan to spoil her life!
her mom says" kalayanam aana yena" kedhukaren avanga life a!!
and she leaves to proceed her plan!
God knows whats that tomorrow..
keep waiting for me to update

c_saratha

c_saratha

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
TUESDAY 18th MARCH

well to some extent the point is true..

jayanthi's mom breaks the suspense to vadivu that selvam is Mech.
Vadivu asks "MAPILLAI" and selvam turns out to tell the truth.
Chaos and confusion in the mandapam!! Confused Confused

broker tells the truth that jayanthi only told him to say
husband is angry with jayanthi..slaps her and throws her mom out of the scene!
dad pops in middle of fight and says he too is responsible as he too knows the truth..
now the fight shifts from jayanthi to vadivu and her husband..
yemaathyta, palivangyta all usual betrayal dialougues

vadivu starts to talk ill abt selvam's family so
selvam's mom comes for a fight!

Selvam is being question y he didnt tell the truth till the last minute!
selvam asks his peripa justice of y they kept him quiet!
vadivu is so angry as one by one truth is bursting from all corners!!
she questions peripa..NEE DANA ANDA PERIYA MANUSHAN idhu yelathukum!!

OFCOURSE archana is DAMN DAMN Angry angry and pissed off and depressed altogether on SELVAM!!
GOD KNOWS WHAT TO DO!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top