Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

How could i not post and let to continue to give u headache with my short stories.. so here i am gettign ready and hope u all too.. to read my next short story ..

Its a story which starts with a random take about a couple after their year long marriage and how they tackle with their problems and fill the gap which irrupts between them...

The story is with few parts not very long..how many parts i wont tell u now..

Thanks to my dearest friends Sara, Bini & San for theri continues support and immense love..and encouragment..

Special thanks n jahppi to my dearest friends Nida, Vandu, Monika, juvz, Rabia, Jyothi, Golu... luv u all... and all my other silent readers as well..

Will post the first part soon..

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 28 March 2008 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasurekirti123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Hamare beech ke fasley"PartV last part" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
post jaldiii se !! cant wait Embarrassed

aimy444

Groupbie

aimy444

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
wanna read it

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

post jaldiii se !! cant wait Embarrassed

oh ho.. Hi Vandu.. yup will post the first part soon...

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aimy444

wanna read it

HI Aimy.. yup hope u dont get bored of it...Big smile

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by sanightingale

hellooos dii!!! Hug Hug
hows u??? Congratulations!!! Party thankgod u're back...Dancing
yeahh...i missed u alotttttt.... Unhappy
D'oh my xamz start on the 29th Angry ...so i may nt b able to read n reply to ur story....on timeCry....i'll try n read it wenever i'm free....Smile
waiting to read the story!!Big smile
take care....
Allah hafiz...
luv ya,Hug
Nida...

Hi Nida dear...

Ur exams r startign areee start huaa means finish bhi hongey jaldi..means ur headache will be soon over... LOL..chalo no problms if u dont reply much.. just enjoy n relax durign exams.. dont take much stress..

I missed u too dear a lots.... now ill try to be online much more...Big smile

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hamare beech ke fasley

Part I

Ruhi and Nivas had an arranged marriage. Nivas worked as Manager in a Private firm while Ruhi worked as supervising officer in Garment factory. Ruhi and Nivas had a very romantic initial start to their marriage; they had their honeymoon in Switzerland . Their family lived in the native while both worked & settled in the city. Later bought a huge flat on loan and worked day in and out to pay the house loan installment. At that time they both decided will not conceive a child until the house loan is over that will make them financially secure to take up the role of parents and give their child a secure future. After 2 years loan was over but no signs of pregnancy. After 4 years of marriage they couldn't have a child. Ruhi in the beginning would get very upset but with time she got busy in her work. Nivas never complained. In his heart he wanted to become a father but he knew nothing was in their hands.

After 7 years now they were still husband and wife but certainly they were just living like roommates no emotional bond, they never fought as they had nothing to fight about, they never shared about their office as that they did with their colleagues, they never discussed friends as they had their own set of close buddies. Coming home was just to meditate, eat and sleep. They both knew they are going away from each other but didn't know what would make them have the same affection and love. They were independent both respected each other's freedom but now that freedom was not willingly to disclose their want of romance and intimacy in a married life. Their working atmosphere was full of life .Home would make them realize their loneliness. ___________________________________________________
Nivas's mother came to have an operation of kidney stones to be done with the easy method of laser in the city. She never liked Ruhi, Ruhi was independent and her son gave her the freedom she wanted this would anger his mother who herself was working as a teacher for 22 years before taking VRS. The day she arrived she questioned why Ruhi wasn't having a bigger temple place? Why she didn't keep the Krishna snap that she had sent? They would justify that they have given to frame it. Maa always felt her Bahu has got the wings as she earns money that's why she doesn't respect her elders and is egoistic.
On Sunday Ruhi got up late she decided to have bath after cleaning and dusting, this angered Maa. She screamed at Ruhi, "Atleast till I am here behave nicely, U are not doing pooja any day saying u have office, at least on Sunday get up early, come with me and do pooja in the morning, atleast today make some nice dishes for me, I have come after years to my son's house. U have got nothing of the Indian culture or what?" she went quickly had a bath, prayed and started cooking. Maa arrived in the kitchen and said, "U have to be told every time, even after 7 years of married life u don't know how married women have to fulfill their responsibilities. In our house I made food for around 15 & at least 5 types of cuisines. Even I worked but I was not lazy like u". Ruhi was getting irritated but she was controlling her emotions and went inside. Nivas came to have water from the kitchen fridge and heard his mother's comments. While Ruhi left ,Nivas said, "Maa what happen? on Sunday it has become our routine to clean the house. U would have made those special dishes for ur 15 members, we are very ordinary people u r too strong and special gifted. We salute ur energy. From childhood u have got the practice to cook food, get up early and toil she hasn't got that training, still she tries Maa." Her mother got angry and started saying , " why should I say anything in between, live as u want…who am I" she went out while Nivas went behind her to try and make her calm down.  Ruhi felt that Nivas is only concerned to listen to his mother and not to talk and make her mood better. While Nivas was tired with the sides he had to take and the ruthna manana daily. That was the reason he had settled here away which gave all some peace of mind.
One day Ruhi and Nivas were reading books. Maa was looking at the pictures in the album. She came across a snap of Nivas cousin Saniya with her daughter and her husband.  Her mother in law said with very low voice, "Aaj Saniya ka beta bhi 5 saal ka hai, Ek hi mahiney mey tum dono ki shaddi hue thi, Uska bharapura sansaar hai…aur yehan…khalipan hi." Ruhi looked disturbed but she just looked at Nivas who had buried his face in the book. Ruhi just tried to get into other room while she was leaving the room, her Maa continued, " Krishna bhagwan ka photo laga hota mandir mey to jarror krishna baalgopal Gharpe atey magar yehan …mujhe hi dadi honey ki ichha hai  shayad.." She wiped her tears. Ruhi looked at Nivas who was not even slightly moved she felt…. Ruhi with anger n pain went inside. Nivas mother questioned him, "Tu sun raha hai ke nahi??" Doctor ke pass jaa ke dekho, baccha kyu nahi horaha hai bahu ko?" She pushed; Nivas actually had fallen sleep while reading and as his mother shook him he asked, "What Maa?" She repeated all again. He felt Ruhi must have not heard all this, and he said, "Maa plzz bacchee ka intezaar aapse jyada humne kiya hai, bahut mushkil se usss kami ke hote hue bhi hum ek ashaa rakhe khush hain, aap hamare dukho pe namak matt jhidko." His mother replied, "Pata kya ? kya dukh hai, kabhi nazar to nahi ataa. Ghar pe bhet ke poojapath karo to ishwar jaroor murad puri karega magar bahu to apni alag duniya basaye hai…" she went on saying while Nivas just got too depressed by her words.
Ruhi discussed her pain through her sms's to her friend. She left out her pain to her friend Meera and that made her feel better. Ruhi again felt the void in her relationship and that her married life was full of lonliness. Nivas was a bit disturbed but he thought Ruhi didn't know it, so he just went for a walk to ease out his stress. The day passed the operation of Maa was on and it went fine and she was discharged.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nonnieEscapist.Rupali.anju011kirti123RevolutionbreezRadiantTreasure

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Oh my god thank you soo much for again sweet short story.

I miss you & your sweet writing .

Great start ,nice part i love the name ruhi .conti soon .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top