Chat Clubs

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@Ash: Hey just imagine Keerthi doing that lovely song...."Aike Dajeeba" LOL LOL ..The song link is below incase you have not heard it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uEwgTrBi5Pk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@Shalini....today i really seemed to hv read the creatives mind when i made tht poem na LOL LOL

Anyway now we know wht the storyline will be for a few days at least.....making ridz understand her mistake Big smile

kristal9

kristal9

@ash: Aapke liye toh kaafi saare costumes hain, Dr.K ki personality hi hai waisi. Navvari mein thumke lagane ki practise karni hogi. Nana's playing holi too!

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

@Shalini...oh yea...golmaal was such a hilarious movie...one of my favs...that helmet handing over scene was done so well by A...he he...and her expressions...or whatever that was. Stunned totally wasn't she.

And the lecture he gave R near the gujju patients bed? Oh boy...i was soo soo happy.. "doctors ka lagna bhi patients ke liye bahut badi baat hoti hai...yeh tum kab samjhogi"...or something like that he said didn't he ClapClap

Edited by hdalal - 24 March 2008 at 10:13am

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@shal...woooo..That was a classic Golmaal..."hey maali"..I miss utpal dutt..

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@hemangi....the way he changed his voice when he said tht..i cant take ur number...meri majboori hai...as if he was going to say something serious...in a million years also R can never modulate her voice like tht to show the difference LOL

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@Shalini...golmaal was rocking....i specially like it coz Amol palekar is a CA.....gin chun ke do chaar films hai jinme hero CA hai LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Simi...oh yes...actually for a moment i too thought that the dude is going to melt again, and then caught that smirk on his face and realized that he is upto something good LOL

Arre R to never in her lifetime can achieve that kind of modulation yaar. Even if she trains hard for it.

Edited by hdalal - 24 March 2008 at 10:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top