KK Ballistic Konfessions! - Page 9

Posted: 16 years ago
@kristal, hema..he sez that...good for her...but does she show that she is affected by his sarcasm...I bet she wldn't...that alien head which she carries between her shoulders..sorry mua...I shld be saying the Junglee head.
@shall...Oye ye san thumkay toh tere liye yaar. 😊
@Simi...oh everyone instantly reacted...that he is happy after such a long time..i am sure even the wardboys will notice, except our tyaagmurti...Even rahul commented on it and looked happy to see him happy.
@Simi: Seriously these interns don't notice AR love or when A is pain......but they sure noticed him happy...but they too looked really happy to see him happy and that i loved
@shalini...BUTT i thot of her only...when tht baharatiya naari dialogue came...it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good 🤣
@Shalini...i think she thought that A is melting finally and will be back to his manaofying ways..but she was in for a rude shock 😆. And the butt is likely to come up with a more vitriolic anti-A post don't you think? Considering taht A has committed the sacrilege of troubling the mahaan atmaa
@shall..get ready for the post from BUTT..she wld be all why A is so insensitive ..aakhir she is a simple Indian gurl... 😆 😆 That Simple Indian Gurl Cracks me big time yaar. 🤣 🤣 🤣
@kristal..as always..expecting him to come like a wagging puppy.Now, she wld know what worth was he. 😊
@Shalini...they never notice all the romance either...very selective noticing 😆
@hemangi...rahul noticed and said good to hv u back or something like tht na 😊
@shal: There will be some bhashan by the great R-bhuktt on the bharatiya nari dialogue.

@ash: She's not even trying to figure out kya ho raha hai. She's looking at things so superficially, doesn't even realise why he's doing all this? It's almost like she's forgotten the terrace scene. Every day is a new day for the aam.
@Simi, Shalini...that bhaartiya naari bit was probably inspired by the posts on the forum....i atleast hope so. 😆. What a jab that was 👏 👏
@Hemangi@Simi: That Bharatiya Naari dialogue was music to my ears....I hope he unveils more and more sarcastic humor her way 😆 😆