Chat Clubs

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@shall...thank god!! for a minute my heart was skipping a beat...when I saw u all low.Tu aisey hee achi lagtee hai...Bubbly...now I can feel the smile on ur face.
Did u play holi....???
Yes..he looks awesome in that kurta... Embarrassed
@simi..I know...i hope they chk the costs.
@kristal ...quick revamp fo rthe dude..especially on jeans...
@hema...was there a double role of keerti?.wow!!!I'm jumping LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Gina & Simi...did you'll PM Anagha, Manu and Swasti?

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: LOL I remembered the knukkadians when he said Moo bandh karo LOL LOL .....you know I don't believe that is part of the script, I think that was a KSG SPECIAL LOL LOL LOL

lekhini

lekhini

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@Ash...arre nana & shubh both day dreaming in the corridor, shubh seeing her in the standard yellow saree, and nana in a green navvar...he he he

@Shalini...i actually clapped at the line and told my mom that we are going to have so much fun today at the knukkad coz of that line...LOLLOL
Oh yea..quite possible it is a KSG improvisation. He too probably might be teasing her about it on the sets for all we know Smile

Edited by hdalal - 24 March 2008 at 10:04am

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@Sona...hey there....the dude even tells her in today's epi to keep her mouth closed LOL

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@hema...really./..wow!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
@shall..I guess apna moonh ban karo..is for the Knukkad special... Wink

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: When they showed the first scene, I was a little worried, I thought she changed her phone number so that Armaan does'nt call her or something...but then later did jhingalala when Armaan showed her he did'nt care to take her number and he was sooooooooooooooo funny when he was like don't take my photo till 5 LOL LOL LOL ....Oh this guy is such a perfect package..... LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top