KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@shall....where is ur spirited self...lemme give u a hug..sweety, Hug
I know, u must be a little low seeing him lonely...but then I want teh HABBA !!! HABBA!!! gurl back. Smile

Edited by ashvez - 24 March 2008 at 9:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hemangi..i specially felt it today..becoz the person who has loved u sooooooooo much..is behaving in this manner...isnt tht sad..wont u think abt it....

But u r right...they must have started shooting...and told her to look sad..and she must hv done those funny things with her mouth...and they would hv shouted CUT CUT CUT...and run back to KSG LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@Ash...they will put up the link soon i guess.

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@simi...yeah..they can't do much with her expressions... LOL LOL

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
YuHooo! I got part1 of today's episode...will watch & come bck...

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Simi...i know...why waste footage on her when she will probably give weird expressions and end up portraying the opposite of what she is actually supposed to LOL About feeling sad, everyone but her feels sad yaar. Even Shubh noticed he is different. Even Anjie & rahul tell him that it is good to see him again as a happy go lucky guy. CAn you imagine, even Rahul? And look at the SB... Grrrrr

Btw...i clapped when A tells her to close her mouth and walks off ROFL ROFL

Edited by hdalal - 24 March 2008 at 9:53am

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Shalini..ab to woh white kurta holi mein galat gulaal se pink ho gaya....ab use retire karna hi padega...unless they do a comparative analysis between dry cleaning costs and a new kurta cost, and decide to dry clean Big smile Big smile

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@ good evening lovely ladies.

@ simi: Hope we didnt leave out anyone

Congrats on the new Knukkad and awesome verse simi sooo apt especially after today's episode. They bank so much on him and he felt so bad the poor chap. How much more has he to educate her before it will enter her thick skull really!! Will it ever I wonder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top