KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@all...so many tears....u do feel really bad for him..poor thing Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kristal9

kristal9

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hello kkians... Hug Hug
Lovely episode! Doc dude rocked and how!
Woh ek line aur expression ne mujhe flat kar diya: 'Kahan se kahan aa gaya main'!

@simi, gina: Thanks for the PMs.

@ash: Sirf R ke liye new dresses? I must look into the budgeting.Confused

@all: Will be back in a while after dinner.

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: Hug Hemangi......me too missed knukkad yaar....but this weekend was constantly out....and by the time I came back it was too late to logon

Ooooooo...I just wanted to hold his hand or wanted somebody to be there for him to give that reassuring hug.......I so wished Atul was there for him, I hate him going through all this alone........I am glad he is going to show her the error of her ways and I hope he does a great job of it (creatives that is LOL )

Edited by DivineSelf - 24 March 2008 at 9:44am

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hdalal

@Ash...don't we all want to see her grovel...Ash...he was a true prankster today, true, but a true lover too. Hiding all that pain in front of her and letting it out in the loneliness of the sanjeevani corridor at night.

I wish I can get hold of teh links soon...teh more I heae from u guys the more I get impatient to c it.

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@Shalini..oh yeah...anjie always has full faith in him. I too loved her reaction. And actually i have been finding her looking more & more beautiful recently. DOn't know why. Lonely he was, letting out his pain in the lonely corridor in the dark of the night.

@Ash...thats what...what else can the guy remember, coz she has NEVER done anything for him

@Simi... R has always been a mystery woman, they never show her side, and that is what is bugging. But then they cannot risk too much of emotions with her right, considering her limited expressive abilities Big smile

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@shall....Aww that wld be real fun to make her realise...now ..I can trust on the confession getting beautiful as mentioned by SA...but definately it shld not be in the Holi.too early I guess.

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@Simi: Really sad to see him today....and tears...I hate seeing tears especially from a cool dude doc like Armaan, I mean it shows how much it must pain him for some cool guy like him to cry like this.........
I know we never get to see YKW's thought process, but her actions are ugly and mean towards him, so I don't think even a pro-armaan thought process from her will justify her actions..

@Kristal: ya man, do something about budgeting and give new clothes to our dude doc, he is always wearing that same white kurta for all occassions LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Shalini...Not a problem yaar, anyways there were just random discussions here and there. did you play holi?
Agree with you, he should confide atleast in atul. Hate it to see him go through this alone. I too felt like walking over and giving him a big hug. Oh those tears. I felt like hitting R on the head with something. She must be probably sleeping peacefully wouldn't she.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top