Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 3)

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@simi..jaan... Hug Thanks for Pming us all yaar.
Awww poor baby..was feeling all sad..ahaan...this is his mission to give Mahaan banshee..some piece of mind..Oh yeah!! baby..do it..make her grovel...plzzzzz.... Thumbs Up

Finally, she got a new dress...money is rolling for DMG... Wink
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Shalini Hug. Missed you yaar, busy over the weekend?

Oh yea...the last lines were like a balm weren't they. Man..those tears and the pain in his eyes. So wanted to get into the screen and comfort him. I too thought the same thing, the poor man has only one memory where she has shown caring towards him Angry

Edited by hdalal - 24 March 2008 at 9:39am
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@shall,hema..Hi...Oh he sed that...thats such a wonderful piece coming from him...U know I want her to scream & grovel in front of him...declaring how much she loves him....I wld want to c that.
DivineSelf IF-Dazzler
DivineSelf
DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: When he was walking alone in those corridors, how lonely he looked, God and the last 5 minute were heartwrenching but its OK he bounced back and I am glad for that
Hemangi: Did you see when Angie hands over the case to Armaan, he says don't worry, and she gives such a beaming smile and says with full confidence, I Won't.....her trust and confidence in Armaan was WOW...........I loved that scene today.........and Anjie looked soooooo pretty when she said that
simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Shalini and hemangi...good episode....they dont even show us if R is feeling anything at all yaar...today i felt we hate her so much coz they never show us wht she thinks...

I mean they showed us everything wht armaan felt...
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@hema,shall...the only incident where she showed some concern over him...she never has done anything beautiful for him has she??? Angry Angry Angry
hdalal IF-Dazzler
hdalal
hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Ash...don't we all want to see her grovel...Ash...he was a true prankster today, true, but a true lover too. Hiding all that pain in front of her and letting it out in the loneliness of the sanjeevani corridor at night.
ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@shall,..angie..always has better expressions than Banshee.She is like sunshine with her beaming smile.
@simi...Another episode to make us love Armaan more & hate banshee to eternity.

Go to top