Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@nafisa..did I congratulate u on ur new job??? Well, I will do it anyways..
COngrats Hon...hope u have an excellent time and make a lot of friends..and the most impt..get Job satisfaction...& good Money !! Money!!! Wink
Iam doing ok...nowadays my son is on spring break..and I go mad trying to keep him busy in the mornings...rest the usual..Housewifey thingies.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ooops!! Double posted

Edited by ashvez - 24 March 2008 at 9:25am

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@gina...I think u also pmed me for the new Knukkad..thanks for opening the new Knukkad.

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@all...how was the episode??..So it just flipped from the serious...curt Armaan to funny Armaan..without any gist on how the change took place? Confused

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hi Ash.....PMs..kar kar ke thak gayee Smile

Nahin yaar..aaj Armaan ko dekhkar bahut bura laga yaar...he is feeling so bad inside..and last min he told himself..tht I was difft..I changed for R..and stopped all these things becoz I loved her..But she never understood my love..and i will make her realize her mistake..He cried with tears...and was sooooooo sad...Like in my poem he was hiding his grief behind those pranks....tomorrow also many pranks
Riddhima....new dress today and tomorrow

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hello ladies...congrats on the new knukkad

Gina & SImi...thanks for the link Smile

@Simi..wonderful, funny and sarcastic opening lines...
Clap Clap. Looks like Dr A read our posts. Did he ROCK or what today Big smile. Girls...he told R to keep her mouth shut he he he he. The Kool Dude is back with a bang. It was a bitter sweet epi, A rocked with his pranks, but saddened us with his pain and tears

Edited by hdalal - 24 March 2008 at 9:36am

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Simi & Gina for the new knukkad link and for opening it
Lovely lines Simi

Hi Ash

The last line "Mein usse uski galti ki ehsaas dila ke rahoonga" really soothed me..............

And I loved his "mein kisi airi gairi ladki ki phone number nahi leta"

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 24 March 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@Simi: I know all the heart ache behind those silly pranks came all out in the end........even he remembers Ridhima was at her best ONLY during the Mini episode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top