Chat Clubs

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 149

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@ sareena: Hi and nice to see ya. Yeah i guess we should chill out. Thank you much needed. Yeah wish i didnt get so affected by this character though Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Woahhh!!! You guys are setting new venting records these days LOL LOL

Read back thru the pages and got the gist of what happened. I don't really feel any anger as much as sad resignation.

A few points though:

I agree with Sona (dmg2c) that disgusting as it is that Armaan decided to play such a dumb "prank"...it is in no way close to what she did with the fake rape Dead...and also the fact that at the end of it all, without a doubt the creatives are going to show HIM as the one filled with regret....NEVER her!

It is indeed sad that Armaan has now come down to acting like such a loser...ofcourse his behavior is not justified in any way just cuz she is such a heartless Censored Censored...but nevertheless, he did not deserve to be treated the way he has been by her, and his behavior still makes more sense than hers ever will. I feel like whacking him over the head and saying WHY? Why did you try to change yourself for her? Did she ask you to?? And what are you getting for all the things that you've gone out of your way to do for her?? This is just so pathetic, really.

*sigh* I'm going to go think happy thoughts about my Atul-Angie, and pretend that this retarded pair of AR doesn't exist.

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@ anu: Right his behaviour is more undestandable than hers any day and you can identify with his pain, and she has been reason for it too. I really hope they dont show him filled with regret. That wud be the limits. But then they do test our limits and get away with it and keep stretchin it like elastic. I guess only he can act so they are left with no choice but to restrict the scenes they give the SB.

Sigh hope they show more of RM and ATul-angie but then that also seems to be not happening. RM provided good relief today even though for a second.

A's sadness and that haunted expression is getting too much to bear. Pls someone save me. Confused

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@gina..hiya...U know how muchn ever I want to be reluctant Ican't.KSG's brilliant acting makes u pull towards him.Like a magnet.
As u have put it so beautifully, his suffering which he might have gone through his younger days,with an alcoholic father, he must be craving for some love.And when he did fall in Love ,he wanted it completely.
If only she could show some affection towards him,talk to him...ask him more about his personal self..explore him.Give him her shoulder.Awwww there are so many things which an be done in a relationship, except trying to throw draggers on each other.
I have always wanted AR to be together,for the sake of A, the way he expresses his love is brilliant.Even the scene wher he tells her the numerous varieties of PA, when he comes to the last one, that "look" kills you.I can never know how can she just shrug & go away. Confused
Its unbearable to see the bitterness in them.And Iam totally clueless how this relationship would have an Happy Ending. Confused

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@Gina: Yaar the only thing I want him regret is pulling a disgusting prank like this....something Miss High and Mighty never bothered to when she pulled her cheap trick.

And I'm sure they'll show something like that as well...

What I DON'T want him to regret is saying anything to her or "hurting" her...boo hoo Dead...but sadly, there are chances of that happening as well Ouch Ouch

This show is so pathetic now, yaar! I'm definitely going to give things a miss till Holi...not inclined to watch A acting like a dumbass and R jhadoing bhashans while climbing a little higher on her personal "morality meter" Dead Dead

Atleast I get to see my Atul-Angie during Holi....Yay! A can keeping moping over that loser if he wants to Angry Angry

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashvez

@gina..hiya...U know how muchn ever I want to be reluctant Ican't.KSG's brilliant acting makes u pull towards him.Like a magnet. Yeah very true must be the man's potrayal of emotions which keeps us hookd on.
As u have put it so beautifully, his suffering which he might have gone through his younger days,with an alcoholic father, he must be craving for some love.And when he did fall in Love ,he wanted it completely.
If only she could show some affection towards him,talk to him...ask him more about his personal self..explore him.Give him her shoulder.Awwww there are so many things which an be done in a relationship, except trying to throw draggers on each other.   Yeah right she can be comforting rather than go on and on with bhashans.  Ilogical and hard hearted cold woman
I have always wanted AR to be together,for the sake of A, the way he expresses his love is brilliant.Even the scene wher he tells her the numerous varieties of PA, when he comes to the last one, that "look" kills you.I can never know how can she just shrug & go away. Confused yeah right, how can she not be affected,  Is she made of steel
Its unbearable to see the bitterness in them.And Iam totally clueless how this relationship would have an Happy Ending. Confused
yeah they will show something out of the blue, just a confession with no head or tail and tb will be happy and forum buzzing with job

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Gina: Yaar the only thing I want him regret is pulling a disgusting prank like this....something Miss High and Mighty never bothered to when she pulled her cheap trick. Him regretting the pranks is alright but nothing more than that and no more running around but fat chance.  It is a vicious cycle.

And I'm sure they'll show something like that as well...

What I DON'T want him to regret is saying anything to her or "hurting" her...boo hoo Dead...but sadly, there are chances of that happening as well Ouch Ouch

This show is so pathetic now, yaar! I'm definitely going to give things a miss till Holi...not inclined to watch A acting like a dumbass and R jhadoing bhashans while climbing a little higher on her personal "morality meter" Dead Dead good for you, holi at least hope the episode is free of SB for one day so we can breathe easy.  Cant figure how he can miss her after all this bhashan or is he addicted to bhashans and gets a high out of it.

Atleast I get to see my Atul-Angie during Holi....Yay! A can keeping moping over that loser if he wants to Angry Angry
hmmm true

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@anu,sareena hiya...Thats what I was telling few pages back..I wld be quitting the show after the Holi episode.I don't see how things could be changed between them ..too much of pain, regret...our dude has...and I am getting ,more & more attached with the character of Armaan,like @gina said...it gives a heavy feeling inside...and the whole day goes bad.Pretty soon, I would quit...its taking us nowhere,although its a show...but Iam getting too involved in it,especially seeing Armaan like this ...kills me Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top