Chat Clubs

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 149

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@ ash yeah lets do that beat the degeneratives at their own game LOL. They sure seem to be having fun at our expense hah!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@sarn(sona)...what does she mean by "TAke me"...pathetic... Dead Dead Dead She is soo available hunh???Yuck!!!

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@gina lets give a try... Wink gudnite.

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
gud night to all of you.

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
feeling really sad and let down today. I thought I had kicked off the dmg addiction then why this heavy hearted feeling, this sorrow, damn the creatives. Ouch

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I guess sometimes in life you reach a point where you dont know what gives any more, what is right and wrong. You are desperate. You give it your best shot, you try your level best and when things dont work, you start doing bizarre things and hurting yourself and still nothing works and things get worse. You need someone to just be around, gather you up and help you but no one is and no one bothers and the only one who can rubs it in. No one deserves so much pain.

Just wondering what a traumatic childhood he must had for him to turn out like this, so fragile and vulnerable. She has really found his sore spot and dealt him blows which are so painful, I wonder if he can ever recover. Some blows leave you reeling.

NOt a justification for Armaan or his behaviour but just that after seeing the episode i just couldnt bear the heavy feeling. Had promised not to get emotionally involved with this serial again, but today cudnt stop myself. dunno if i make any sense either and sorry for rambling on like that but feels a lil better.

He is not able to take the rejection, the pain that comes with it from someone who matters so much to him, means the world to him.  How can anyone be so cruel and hurt someone so much!  at least once upon a time she claimed to love him!  or is it that he forced her to confess and she didnt feel for him and she resents and hates him for it, but then why take the kada.  Oh I know the whys will go on and on and i will become a question mark myself for my inability to let go.

Edited by ginak - 26 March 2008 at 12:53pm

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I know it must be scary for her and all that to see him like this but just for a moment cant she have some humaneness, comfort him, soothe the hurt and then have a heart to heart talk or break it to him gently that she cant forsee a relation with him cos of the reasons stated instead of hurting him so cruelly. I mean does she have a heart, is she a sadist or what!

Sanaya_86

Goldie

Sanaya_86

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Gina: sweety calm down..hard time for all of us par plzz never loose hope..'hope' keeps us going in all times.im emotionally attached to this Armaan character too..u know i really wish if someone like him really exists..silly for my age to think such nonsense but can any one of us stop our brains to think.
we all need jhaadu ki jhappis after today's epi yaar..like i alwayz say she's heartless,brainless...everything "less" but also the love of his life.he's got it bad n is not willing to give up on it regardless of whtever he say.
oki now it's as if we'r talking abt someone real..can u believe this?..we'r sulking over a show,but wht to do..Armaan is a guy one can only love n adore,not more not less. Embarrassed

hey i sound like A-bhakht na *maala jupping*LOL

Edited by Sanaya_86 - 26 March 2008 at 1:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top