Chat Clubs

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 149

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@Ash..yes yaar..how can they show Holi..and anything ballistic there...beats me....Its so unnnatural...for R to fall out of love so completely and easily..and for A to behave soooooooooooo stupidly...

But I guess..tht by showing her running to take care of him, they are showing tht she actually does love him..Then in that case, whats the problem yaar..he loves her..she loves him..then??????? what exatly is the issue?

Oh..God y am i thinking of all this nonsense Angry Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@sarn(sona,simi,anagha,sona,gina...bye take care.
Gudnite.
2morrow lets turn a new leaf...sabka mazzak udaiyengay.Why to fret. Smile

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@Sona ( Sarn7) yes yaar..usne tune badal daali..she has been building up to this...with her disclaimers..I love armaan as much as a kind loves cakes..and I would marry him in a minute..and today this Take me Take me..Good God

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@All..chalo..theek hai..I am also going now..goodnight..see u guys tomorrow....for a Angry episode

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@simi...the issue is ...they don't know themselves...what they are trying to potray..both of them love but both of them can't stay Aas Paas...but both of them have to give bhashans or play pranks...Iam going nuts & I can see the creatives laughing at me..Saalon, ab dekh kal se kaisa raita phaila tey hain Wink

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yea for a ... Angry Angry Angry episode..which we wld make ... LOL LOL LOL & have alast laugh on the creatives...lets turn the tables...and show no response...give an absolute cold shoulder and try to make it sound hilarious in every possible way. LOL LOL

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Dead
Originally posted by sarn7

Oh God! Just peeked into BB's post.

This is what she wrote for A -----

"I was like Take Me!!! Please!!!! Take Me!!! Forget Riddhima!!! I want you to take me!!!!!!"

God!!!!! please mujhe bachao! How are my eyes still working after reading that!!!!

We should collect chanda and get her a date. Find a guy who will do anything for money. send him with her.
good lord that is pathetic.  Shud really do that.Dead.  She claims to be a journalist too sheesh.

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
No I guess I'm Losing it...chal I gotta leave..before I go Insane. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top