Chat Clubs

KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 149

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yes Yaar..Ash...itns bakwaas ho raha hai..ab tho I am pucca sure that Shalini ne apne ghar ke deewarein tod di hain gusse mein..and thst y abhi tak she is ano able to come online...all the walls are broken na..so there is no place to plug the computer anywhere Smile She was sooooooooo angry kal hi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KK Ballistic Konfessions! (Page 143)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

weltmeister

weltmeister

The biggest joke will be A missing R on holi...after all these even after the Kada is safe and out...tsk tsk..believe me in bhang induced state R will give some hint about she still loves him and thats it apne daactar firse Begining se begin ho jayega..remember his ...Pyaar karthi hai..stuff before her confession.

In main forum there is a campaign...get back AR together...khabhi nahi sudreinge... Ouch
Or probably the creatives a sendinga message to TB that you cannot win love thru all these things....

Damn it...shavaasan main bhi chain nahi hai...

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

@simi,sarn,sona,anagha...have u ever seen a cat toying with a mouse.I feel the creatives are doing the same.U know when we see Nana talking to that guy who had slit his wrists..he was sensible, and he did make a pt that its stupidity to do what he did, its all in the films not in reality...u shld know how to swoon a girl.
That means the creatives know what they are doing...then why the heck are they butchering their main characters Confused Confused Confused

lekhini

lekhini

Bye Hema.

@Ifrah - her actions haven't helped him but love or life for that matter doesn't come with any guarantees. She never met his expectations, either before or after the confession, yet even after numerous attempts to give her up he failed. I can sympathise with that. But he had to have been aware of what he was getting himself into and if he accepted her like that then what is he complaining about?

Both were under the false impression that their love would make the other person change.
Well you can't change anyone else. The only one you can work on is yourself. Both have to work on themselves and learn to understand the other person's POV. Or realize that thier differences are too big to ever build a bridge over.

Uffff! Look at me going on and on!!! beter get back to writing code now or else my boss will have my head.

Bye everyone!

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@simi...Iam sure shalni must have been totally drunk...she cannot take this anymore.Or as us ed, there are no walls to plug the PC. LOL LOL
@anagha..sad but A is gonna miss R tons, and as we all are thinking after the ballistic consummation ROFL ROFL ROFL (courtsey Simi)...he sure wld be all over her. LOL LOL LOL

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 26 March 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@sona...seeya..U have said it...No one can change the other person, the changes have to be done within u,if u love, if u cannot , then let it go...that person was not meant for u.
Instead of getting hooked & finally getting divorced..having a broken family.tsk..tsk... Ouch

Chal Yaar bahut hogaya main bhi chaltee hoon..had enuf of this.

dmg2c

IF-Rockerz

dmg2c

i told u guyz...dmg will never show that slitting wrists is right...

at teh same time, try to remember that A has always been the sane and mature one...he has always craved love in his life whihc he has not got...and has learnt to swallow that hurt...but he had thought that he finally found love in his life the kind which he didnt think existed..(with the SB of all people)...and all he wanted was some commitment or show of confidence or what4ever..which this woman is not giving..the kiss becoz between them it has become the threshold for commitment...he wants it to know that she is committed sicne she says she is not sure enough to kiss him...and that;s what's driving him totally round the bend...in all wrong directions...afterall reassurancxex hasw never been R's strong point...

sona2...thanks a ton for the links...

lekhini

lekhini

Oh God! Just peeked into BB's post.

This is what she wrote for A -----

"I was like Take Me!!! Please!!!! Take Me!!! Forget Riddhima!!! I want you to take me!!!!!!"

God!!!!! please mujhe bachao! How are my eyes still working after reading that!!!!

We should collect chanda and get her a date. Find a guy who will do anything for money. send him with her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top