KK Ballistic Konfessions! - Page 115

Posted: 16 years ago
@anu,sareena hiya...Thats what I was telling few pages back..I wld be quitting the show after the Holi episode.I don't see how things could be changed between them ..too much of pain, regret...our dude has...and I am getting ,more & more attached with the character of Armaan,like @gina said...it gives a heavy feeling inside...and the whole day goes bad.Pretty soon, I would quit...its taking us nowhere,although its a show...but Iam getting too involved in it,especially seeing Armaan like this ...kills me
I sometimes wonder why ksg had to be such a good actor. 😕 If not I would have quit without any remorse and got on with life. He makes you linger and watch and hope. I guess creatives know the effect of his sorrow on us and make good use of it.
@gina...maybe it wld work for TB...what confession yaar..its pathetic...the way they are going...if u ask me its a dead relationship.Dump it & move on.How can u come out with another confession after all this ???Beats me completely.
The way he is suffering, feeling the pain...R has to feel much more than this ,I can never see that happening having SA in the character.Pata nahin..Iam totally off.
I am waiting to see some AA scenes...I want Atul bck soon.I want some life bck in that show.
@ ash: Yeah want atul back they have totally destroyed AR. ATul will be like a breath of fresh air. Teh day he returns I hope i dont jump up and clap or whistle seriously it is coming down to that.
Absolutely gina..if there was no KSG, this show wld have already drowned long back.Its just coz of him , there is a ray of hope,totally enchanted by his acting ,he touches our soul...but when u see it as a package, its no more thrilling, no spunk at all.
@gina I read a few pages bck, how ur son is addicted to the show..can u believe my 5yr old loves this show..and I literally have to make big excuses, to make him stop seeing certain episodes.He is a big fan of Dr dude...he calls this show "DOCTOR DOCTOR" 😆 😆 😆 H eloves A when he plays the BB,or races his bike...but I have to stop him from seeing the current track.
Originally posted by ashvez

@gina I read a few pages bck, how ur son is addicted to the show..can u believe my 5yr old loves this show..and I literally have to make big excuses, to make him stop seeing certain episodes.He is a big fan of Dr dude...he calls this show "DOCTOR DOCTOR" 😆 😆 😆 H eloves A when he plays the BB,or races his bike...but I have to stop him from seeing the current track.
ooh same here.  This boy is so taken by Dr. A 😆.  He sneaks in even if you send him away.  Yeah pretty difficult but somehow have to stop him from seeing the current track.  Today at the nck of the moment he came and saw A with all that blood on his arm in the preview and asked me what is he doing and all that.  I had to just divert his attention.  Must keep him away from it from now on.
@gina..I guess our Knukkad is going to get its closure soon..any ideas on the title??? How abt ,Krippling Konfusion
or maybe Knasty Love..I dunno what to name this particular track. 😕
Krippling Konfusion seems good to me