Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Sona ( Sarn7) yes yaar..usne tune badal daali..she has been building up to this...with her disclaimers..I love armaan as much as a kind loves cakes..and I would marry him in a minute..and today this Take me Take me..Good God
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@All..chalo..theek hai..I am also going now..goodnight..see u guys tomorrow....for a 😡 episode
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@simi...the issue is ...they don't know themselves...what they are trying to potray..both of them love but both of them can't stay Aas Paas...but both of them have to give bhashans or play pranks...Iam going nuts & I can see the creatives laughing at me..Saalon, ab dekh kal se kaisa raita phaila tey hain 😉
ashvez thumbnail
yea for a ... 😡 😡 😡 episode..which we wld make ... 😆 😆 😆 & have alast laugh on the creatives...lets turn the tables...and show no response...give an absolute cold shoulder and try to make it sound hilarious in every possible way. 😆 😆
ginak thumbnail
🤢
Originally posted by: sarn7

Oh God! Just peeked into BB's post.

This is what she wrote for A -----

"I was like Take Me!!! Please!!!! Take Me!!! Forget Riddhima!!! I want you to take me!!!!!!"

God!!!!! please mujhe bachao! How are my eyes still working after reading that!!!!

We should collect chanda and get her a date. Find a guy who will do anything for money. send him with her.

good lord that is pathetic.  Shud really do that.🤢.  She claims to be a journalist too sheesh.
ashvez thumbnail
No I guess I'm Losing it...chal I gotta leave..before I go Insane. 😆
ginak thumbnail
@ ash yeah lets do that beat the degeneratives at their own game 😆. They sure seem to be having fun at our expense hah!
ashvez thumbnail
@sarn(sona)...what does she mean by "TAke me"...pathetic... 🤢 🤢 🤢 She is soo available hunh???Yuck!!!
ashvez thumbnail
@gina lets give a try... 😉 gudnite.
ginak thumbnail
feeling really sad and let down today. I thought I had kicked off the dmg addiction then why this heavy hearted feeling, this sorrow, damn the creatives.