KK Ballistic Konfessions! - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
@Simi: Really sad to see him today....and tears...I hate seeing tears especially from a cool dude doc like Armaan, I mean it shows how much it must pain him for some cool guy like him to cry like this.........
I know we never get to see YKW's thought process, but her actions are ugly and mean towards him, so I don't think even a pro-armaan thought process from her will justify her actions..

@Kristal: ya man, do something about budgeting and give new clothes to our dude doc, he is always wearing that same white kurta for all occassions 😆
@Shalini...Not a problem yaar, anyways there were just random discussions here and there. did you play holi?
Agree with you, he should confide atleast in atul. Hate it to see him go through this alone. I too felt like walking over and giving him a big hug. Oh those tears. I felt like hitting R on the head with something. She must be probably sleeping peacefully wouldn't she.
@shall....where is ur spirited self...lemme give u a hug..sweety, 🤗
I know, u must be a little low seeing him lonely...but then I want teh HABBA !!! HABBA!!! gurl back. 😊 Edited by ashvez - 16 years ago
Hemangi..i specially felt it today..becoz the person who has loved u sooooooooo much..is behaving in this manner...isnt tht sad..wont u think abt it....

But u r right...they must have started shooting...and told her to look sad..and she must hv done those funny things with her mouth...and they would hv shouted CUT CUT CUT...and run back to KSG 😆 😆
@Ash...they will put up the link soon i guess.
@simi...yeah..they can't do much with her expressions... 😆 😆
YuHooo! I got part1 of today's episode...will watch & come bck...
@Simi...i know...why waste footage on her when she will probably give weird expressions and end up portraying the opposite of what she is actually supposed to 😆 About feeling sad, everyone but her feels sad yaar. Even Shubh noticed he is different. Even Anjie & rahul tell him that it is good to see him again as a happy go lucky guy. CAn you imagine, even Rahul? And look at the SB... Grrrrr

Btw...i clapped when A tells her to close her mouth and walks off 🤣 🤣 Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
@Shalini..ab to woh white kurta holi mein galat gulaal se pink ho gaya....ab use retire karna hi padega...unless they do a comparative analysis between dry cleaning costs and a new kurta cost, and decide to dry clean 😃 😃
@ good evening lovely ladies.

@ simi: Hope we didnt leave out anyone

Congrats on the new Knukkad and awesome verse simi sooo apt especially after today's episode. They bank so much on him and he felt so bad the poor chap. How much more has he to educate her before it will enter her thick skull really!! Will it ever I wonder