KK Ballistic Konfessions! - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
@gina...I think u also pmed me for the new Knukkad..thanks for opening the new Knukkad.
@all...how was the episode??..So it just flipped from the serious...curt Armaan to funny Armaan..without any gist on how the change took place? 😕
Hi Ash.....PMs..kar kar ke thak gayee 😊

Nahin yaar..aaj Armaan ko dekhkar bahut bura laga yaar...he is feeling so bad inside..and last min he told himself..tht I was difft..I changed for R..and stopped all these things becoz I loved her..But she never understood my love..and i will make her realize her mistake..He cried with tears...and was sooooooo sad...Like in my poem he was hiding his grief behind those pranks....tomorrow also many pranks
Riddhima....new dress today and tomorrow
Hello ladies...congrats on the new knukkad

Gina & SImi...thanks for the link 😊

@Simi..wonderful, funny and sarcastic opening lines...
👏 👏. Looks like Dr A read our posts. Did he ROCK or what today 😃. Girls...he told R to keep her mouth shut he he he he. The Kool Dude is back with a bang. It was a bitter sweet epi, A rocked with his pranks, but saddened us with his pain and tears
Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
Thanks Simi & Gina for the new knukkad link and for opening it
Lovely lines Simi

Hi Ash

The last line "Mein usse uski galti ki ehsaas dila ke rahoonga" really soothed me..............

And I loved his "mein kisi airi gairi ladki ki phone number nahi leta"

@Simi: I know all the heart ache behind those silly pranks came all out in the end........even he remembers Ridhima was at her best ONLY during the Mini episode
@simi..jaan... 🤗 Thanks for Pming us all yaar.
Awww poor baby..was feeling all sad..ahaan...this is his mission to give Mahaan banshee..some piece of mind..Oh yeah!! baby..do it..make her grovel...plzzzzz.... 👍🏼

Finally, she got a new dress...money is rolling for DMG... 😉
Shalini 🤗. Missed you yaar, busy over the weekend?

Oh yea...the last lines were like a balm weren't they. Man..those tears and the pain in his eyes. So wanted to get into the screen and comfort him. I too thought the same thing, the poor man has only one memory where she has shown caring towards him 😡

Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
@shall,hema..Hi...Oh he sed that...thats such a wonderful piece coming from him...U know I want her to scream & grovel in front of him...declaring how much she loves him....I wld want to c that.
@Hemangi: When he was walking alone in those corridors, how lonely he looked, God and the last 5 minute were heartwrenching but its OK he bounced back and I am glad for that
Hemangi: Did you see when Angie hands over the case to Armaan, he says don't worry, and she gives such a beaming smile and says with full confidence, I Won't.....her trust and confidence in Armaan was WOW...........I loved that scene today.........and Anjie looked soooooo pretty when she said that