Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivgauri

Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by shivgauri

nice part!!!they were bestfriends once???so y is she calling him aap?? Embarrassed she shud call him tum Wink just a suggestion Wink !!
okay, i am guessing tht they both love each other, but gauri is scared to admit it as she is scared of him, and shiv is just too pissed with her for something, and thts y he is not admitting it??hehehehhe my imaginations at times goes really wild Wink (when it comes to somebody else's ffBlushing.
so if he didn't rape her, then wht happened tht day???did they *ahem* *ahem* Blushing???
pls continue soon

well....thnx a lot dear...

and ya..u've got very good imagination...i can say that half of it is true..but which half that i cant say...

of course there was rape..and not the other thing also..my ff's will never have sumthing like that..bcos i dont know how to write those scenes...Embarrassedbut i love writing romantic scenes...cute scenes..and u'll soon have them..once shiv and gauri get married...oh ya..thats a news for all of yu..whoever reads this reply from me...thts a clue for yu....and tht day wat happened..tht scene wont be there in the entire story..very sorry for that..not that i dont want to write..but there is no situation where i can reveal that scene....and ya..i had mentioned earlier that this will be sumtthing like kekta's too..but yu wont hate it..i hope...

shiv will be missing for some of the parts from now..and will be bak .....with more twists and turns...thts all i can say for now...or else the whole story will be out and there'll be no fun reading it...kkk....

keep reading and commenting...

LUV NANDINI

but u said there was no rape??ConfusedConfusedConfusednow there was??i am confused!
actually when i was readin the second part beginning, where ippy mentions abt shiv making gauri do his homeworks, tht she is his wife, then towards the end i realized i was wrong....but thy will get marriedBig smile

okay, half of my  prediction is true, so i guess it is tht love part..huhEmbarrassed?

well dont get so confused...as for ur prediction..heheWinkLOLi wont say...u'l read for urself.....next part will be up 2morrw.....

and for marriage..there's a lot of tym dear...some 9 or 10th part.....kk...be patient...

LUV NANDINI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 6)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveabletwinz

oh gawd...ive fallen in LOVEEE with this one...yayyyyy....their gonna get married...voh to hamesha hota hi hain..lekin u saying it just made it better..lolz...bohut hi badiya..i cant wait for the rest nadini...i knew this one would doo JUST fine when i read the first part...i knew this one had the potential...good job....im absoulutely loving it!!!!

thnsx a lot dear..thnx a lot...its just enuff thnking yu...keep reading..and well i shudnt have mentioned tht they r getting married..tht broke little of the suspense naa....well its k now...i cant change anything now..keep rading and keep commenting...

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kalsang_11

oh my god they used to be best friend................then wad happened Confused ..hmmm something is fishy..... post the next part soon ok plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Big smile

hmm..ya they wre best frnds...abt their frndship u'll know in the next part...kk...keep reading and commenting...

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mintfresh

awesum part....loved it
strange how gauri is so scared of shiv even though he was her best frnd
once.soooooo they r going to get married soon,i thought they were already
engaged or something that's why their frnd's tease them and shiv is mad at
her b,coz he has to marry her due his grandparent's and he can't say no to
them.(i don't think i m making any sense)
eagerly waiting for next part

Clap Clap Clap

thnx dear...u'll love it wen they get married with their choti choti fights and romance...but thts a long way to go...wait patiently...

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kitypity

WOW!!!!!that was really gr8!!! i lved ! do con asap!!!! Clap Clap Clap

thnx a lot...wait...for the update..it wil be up 2mrrow...so dont forget to read....Wink

LUV NANDINI

redrose1000

Groupbie

redrose1000

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hey loved ur updateClap Clap Clap
do continue asap plzzzzzzzzzzz
Tongue Tongue   

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redrose1000

hey loved ur updateClap Clap Clap
do continue asap plzzzzzzzzzzz
Tongue Tongue   

well thnx a lot dear..and i'm up with the next part...so enjoy....

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 04 April 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Part Four

i opened my eyes slowly....i stil saw blurred images.....but it was getting clear...my head was aching like anything..then i saw ipshita sitting near me....then i had a better a view of where i was..it was our college clinic...."ipshita???mein yahan kaise????"...."abhi nahi gauri..hum baad mein baat karthein hain...abh kaisi ho??"..."mein teek hoon..."..."toh teek hai chalo ..chalthein hein....."...we were on our way to our house...."ipshita..mein clinic kaise pahunch gayi???"..woh..shiv ne hi tumhe clinic le gaya tha...."...tht made me remember wat had happened just b4 i faintd...."shiv??".."haan.....woh mere paas aaya tha..aur usne kahaa ki tum store room mein behosh padi thi...toh usne tumhe clinic le gaya...."...now i didnot know wat to tell ipshita...shud i tell her wat had happened...but y??wats the need...actually nuthing happened...and he even let go off me...."waise gauri..tum store room kyun gayi thi???".."mein woh, stephen ke liye ek file doondne ke liye gayi thi....are yaad aaya..woh file kahaan hai??"..."shiv ne kahaa ki usne de diya hai...."....now i bcame quite...til i reached my house.....
i thought abt wat had happened today....i dont understand shiv...he acts either ways...even in childhood days..he was soo frndly with me..but from the tym i joined college he is like tht..wat changed him like this???i wondered for a long tym now...and did not know wen i dozed off...
the next week passed by very well...but gauri noticed tht shiv had not cum to college for one week..she remebered the incident...but y shud it affect him..it shud have affected her....but she tried to ignore it....ipshita thought that gauri was much more happy than before wen shiv was there...."aaj itne din baad tumhe iss tharah khush dekh rahi hoon gauri....i am sooo happy for that...dekha...agar woh shiv hota, toh tum aisi nahi hoti..."hearing his name, gauri's smile faded away.."dekha dekha...kaise tumhare chehre se woh hasin chala gaya, woh bhi uske naam sunthe hi....".."aisi baat nahi hai ipshita...haan mein unse darthi hoon lekhin woh itne bhi bure nahi hain..tumhe patha hai..bachpan mein we were the best of frnds...bas abh hi aise hain...".."ek baat poochoon??tum shiv ko itni respect se kyun kehthi ho..mera matlab hai....u refer to him as..unhe,,ji,aayiya,aapki...etc.." "umr mein mujhse bade hain..isliye...bachpan se aisi baatein hoti thi isliye...." "achcha...then how cum he has joined with you..usse toh abh tak college katham karna chahiye tha.." "woh..actually shiv do saal america mein the...isliye...he joined late..."..but that made me remind..now it was 2 weeks tht shiv had not come for classes...now i was not feeling comfortable..but y???i must be happy as ipshita said...but..something disturbed me a lot that shiv was not there...i decided to check up with that...
i was planning to call up badi ma to ask, but it so happened that she once came to my house to talk with maa..i thought this was the best oppurtunity.....i went to the kitchen where they were talking.."are gauri beta..kaisi ho tum??" "mein teek hoon badi maa..aap kaisi hain?" "i'm fine dear..waise padaayi kaise chal rahi hai???".."its fine aunty..final year hai..toh isliye kuch zyaada hai padne ke liye...waisi aunty aapse ek baat poochoon??".."haan kyun nahi??yeh kaisi sawaal kar rahi ho?? badi ma kehti ho aur aisi baatein..." "woh actually..shiv do hafte se college nahi aaye..kya hua unhe??"..."..hmm..kya bataoon abh..tum jaanti ho kalpana..mere lakh rokne ke baad bhi woh america chala gaya...patha nahi kya hua usse...ek din mere aur mahen ke paas aaya..aur usne kaha ki woh america mein joh humaari company hai..wahaan kaam karna chahtha hai..aur padayi bhi wahin karega...hum ne usse manaane ki bahut khoshish ki lekhin koi faayda nahi...woh chala gaya hai....patha nahi abh waapas aayega bhi nahi..."..i was shell shocked..he left to america..but why...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top