Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Part Three

well..forgot to tell all of yu...shiv is a harsh guy..not by heart but...u'll know soon....plss wait with patience..kkk....the story has to go a long way...all ur qns will be answered...and ya...its naturlal tht yu will feel very bad for gauri....but there will be many surprises for yu...in store....well yu can guess whats gonna happen next after each part kk....if ur guess bcums out to be true...i'l give a clue...now read on...

pehli class mere liye concentrate karna bahut mushkil ho gayi thi....kyun ki....ek baar jab meine galti se peeche mudkar deka...toh shiv mujhe goor goorke dekh raha tha....uske aakhon mein woh gussa abhi bhi thi...patha nahi kyun??jaise ipshita ne poocha..mein hamesha uske liye itna kaam kyun karti hoon??..kayi sawaal jo usne poochi thi...unn sab ke liye ek hi jawaab hai...aur woh hai..uss dhin....which wen i remember...it creates goosebumps for me...how did that happen???how cud that happen??that too with me???wat made him do that???
in the second class i cudnt control myself...tears started rolling down from my eyes...i got up...asked permission to go to the college clinic...to take rest....i took my bag and books...i cud still feel his eyes pearcing through me...but i had no courage to turn around and look at him...or ipshita...who will get more upset about me...i went to the clinic..took some tablet and laid down on the bed...i woke up for the first brake...now i was feeling much better..i thought of going bak to the class...on my way..i passed the 3rd year section..where my frnd's brother stopped me..."hai gauri di...".."are stephen..kaise ho tum??class kaise chal rahi hai??"..."mein teek hoon di...class be achcha chal raha hai...waise mujhe aapse kuch madad chahiye thi...".."kya baat hai..batao??.."..."woh actually hume electronics mein ek project mila hai....toh..uske liye notes collect karne ke liye...kya aap wahaan ke store room se..kuch puraane files le aa sakti hain???plss...mein yahaan bahut busy hoon....isliye..."..."no problems....mein yun gayi aur yun aaayi...."..."aap kahen toh..mein priya ko madad ke liye bejtha hoon..."..."nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi hai..mein kar loongi...."...and i started walking to the store room...i was feeling much better......and was happy tooo...to help stephen....bcos this made me forget the bad things that happen to me...and i get indulged in that work very much....i went into the store room...it was very dusty....i've not been there for the last 3months now...i started searching fo rthe topic he had told me....after a while i heard priya's voice...just outside the room..."gauri didi...kya aap andhar hain???mein aapki mada karoon???".."uski koi zaroorat nahi hai priya..meine usse kahaa tha ki mein khudh kar loongi......"..then i heard things falling down...."are priya...tum teek toh ho???..."and suddenly heard the door shut...."are...darwaaza bandh kyun ho gaya???...priya??tum jawaab kyun nahoi de rahi ho......mil gaya file...."..and i walked towards the door.....i saw a shadow of priya....i went close by her.."tum teek toh ho na...."and placed my hand on her shoulder.....and was shocked...it was not priya....it was manly...it was not a gurl...i got scared and moved bak...."kaun ho tum???yahaan kya kar rahe ho???...."....the person came forward..and now i was more scared...."shiv???aaaap???....app yahaan kya kar rahen hain???"....he did not ans me bak....he came forward towards me...now i knew wats gonna happen...the same thing which happened in my second year with him...plss god...it shud not happen to me again..i cant bare it.....but he wudnt stop moving..."shiv..maine aap se sorry kahaa tha na..toh phir aap...i promise..mein kabhi bhi uss seat par nahi baitoongi....plss shiv...."...tears started rolling down my cheeks...i pleaded to him to let me out..."shiv plss..mujhe class jaana hai..plss shiv..."....he walked faster towards me....held me by my shoulders tightly..and banged me against the wall...."tumhe lagta hai ki..tum ek sorry kahogi aur mein tumhe chod doonga.....??huh???"...."shiv plss....mujhe bahut dard ho raha...meine aisa kaunsa guna kar diya hai shiv???aap hamesha mujh par hi kyun aapke gusse uthaarthein hain??kya bigada hai maine???..."..he came close to me...i turned my face to my right...i cud feel his breathe......i cudnt stand it anymore....i started crying hard...."abh itna ro kyun rahi ho???tum hamesha mujhse hi kyun darthi ho???tumhe patha hai ki mein tumse gussa kyun hoon???isliye nahi ki tumne uss seat par baiti...lekhin isliye ki tum kyun hamesha mere har baat ko maanthi ho???sab mere mazaak udda rahe the....kabhi kabhi mein chahtha hoon ki tum woh karo jo mein keh raha hoon...lekhin har baat par mein aisa nahi sochtha....sumtimes i want u to get bak dammit.....kyun darthi ho mujhse???...."....."aap joh mere saat abh kar rahen hain..ussi baat ke liye mein aapse darthi hoon.....jab aap aise mere kareeb aakar aise baatein karthein hain..toh mujhe bahut darr lagta hai....do saal pehle aapne aisa hi kiya tha.....mujhe lagtha tha..ki aap....mujh..mujhse zab...zabardasthi karna chahthein hain.........u want me to get bak??uss dhin bhi maine wahi kiya tha....tabhi aapne aisa kiya tha...toh to avoid that....maine aapke har baat aur kaam karne ke liye thayyar thi..lekhin aap...aap abh keh reh rahen ki....mein kya karoon...aisa karoon ya vaisa karoon...kya farak padtha hai...aap...aap mere saat aise hi karthein hain.....mein kya karoongi....mein bhi ek ladki hoon...mere bhi feelings hote hain....mein itna kuch kaise seh sakthi hoon...aap hamesha mere saat hi aise kyun karhtein hain??yahaan tak ki mein aapki best frnd thi bachpan se...phir kyun???kyun????"...and tht instant he let go of my shoulder....but i was too weak...and fell on my knees.....and cried very hard.....i saw him taking his steps backwards....then...everything started to blur..i cudnt see anything clearly now...and was now falling to the ground.....

and ya..if yu read my replies to each one of..i might give a clue in each of them..i had already given a clue about this scene to sum1..if yu had read it..u cud have got an idea..about this scene already..neways..have fun and keep commenting yur views and abt the story....

LUV NANDINI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 5)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
nice part!!!they were bestfriends once???so y is she calling him aap?? Embarrassed she shud call him tum Wink just a suggestion Wink !!
okay, i am guessing tht they both love each other, but gauri is scared to admit it as she is scared of him, and shiv is just too pissed with her for something, and thts y he is not admitting it??hehehehhe my imaginations at times goes really wild Wink (when it comes to somebody else's ffBlushing.
so if he didn't rape her, then wht happened tht day???did they *ahem* *ahem* Blushing???
pls continue soon

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivgauri

nice part!!!they were bestfriends once???so y is she calling him aap?? Embarrassed she shud call him tum Wink just a suggestion Wink !!
okay, i am guessing tht they both love each other, but gauri is scared to admit it as she is scared of him, and shiv is just too pissed with her for something, and thts y he is not admitting it??hehehehhe my imaginations at times goes really wild Wink (when it comes to somebody else's ffBlushing.
so if he didn't rape her, then wht happened tht day???did they *ahem* *ahem* Blushing???
pls continue soon

well....thnx a lot dear...

and ya..u've got very good imagination...i can say that half of it is true..but which half that i cant say...

of course there was rape..and not the other thing also..my ff's will never have sumthing like that..bcos i dont know how to write those scenes...Embarrassedbut i love writing romantic scenes...cute scenes..and u'll soon have them..once shiv and gauri get married...oh ya..thats a news for all of yu..whoever reads this reply from me...thts a clue for yu....and tht day wat happened..tht scene wont be there in the entire story..very sorry for that..not that i dont want to write..but there is no situation where i can reveal that scene....and ya..i had mentioned earlier that this will be sumtthing like kekta's too..but yu wont hate it..i hope...

shiv will be missing for some of the parts from now..and will be bak .....with more twists and turns...thts all i can say for now...or else the whole story will be out and there'll be no fun reading it...kkk....

keep reading and commenting...

LUV NANDINI

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandini90

Originally posted by shivgauri

pls continue soon

well....thnx a lot dear...

and ya..u've got very good imagination...i can say that half of it is true..but which half that i cant say...

of course there was rape..and not the other thing also..my ff's will never have sumthing like that..bcos i dont know how to write those scenes...Embarrassedbut i love writing romantic scenes...cute scenes..and u'll soon have them..once shiv and gauri get married...oh ya..thats a news for all of yu..whoever reads this reply from me...thts a clue for yu....and tht day wat happened..tht scene wont be there in the entire story..very sorry for that..not that i dont want to write..but there is no situation where i can reveal that scene....and ya..i had mentioned earlier that this will be sumtthing like kekta's too..but yu wont hate it..i hope...

shiv will be missing for some of the parts from now..and will be bak .....with more twists and turns...thts all i can say for now...or else the whole story will be out and there'll be no fun reading it...kkk....

keep reading and commenting...

LUV NANDINI

but u said there was no rape??ConfusedConfusedConfusednow there was??i am confused!
actually when i was readin the second part beginning, where ippy mentions abt shiv making gauri do his homeworks, tht she is his wife, then towards the end i realized i was wrong....but thy will get marriedBig smile

okay, half of my  prediction is true, so i guess it is tht love part..huhEmbarrassed?

loveabletwinz

Goldie

loveabletwinz

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
oh gawd...ive fallen in LOVEEE with this one...yayyyyy....their gonna get married...voh to hamesha hota hi hain..lekin u saying it just made it better..lolz...bohut hi badiya..i cant wait for the rest nadini...i knew this one would doo JUST fine when i read the first part...i knew this one had the potential...good job....im absoulutely loving it!!!!

kalsang_11

Groupbie

kalsang_11

Posted: 30 March 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
oh my god they used to be best friend................then wad happened Confused ..hmmm something is fishy..... post the next part soon ok plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Big smile

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
awesum part....loved it
strange how gauri is so scared of shiv even though he was her best frnd
once.soooooo they r going to get married soon,i thought they were already
engaged or something that's why their frnd's tease them and shiv is mad at
her b,coz he has to marry her due his grandparent's and he can't say no to
them.(i don't think i m making any sense)
eagerly waiting for next part

Clap Clap Clap

kitypity

Groupbie

kitypity

Posted: 31 March 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!that was really gr8!!! i lved ! do con asap!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top