Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivgauri

oh ho wht did he do to her??pls continue soon.

well tht scene wont be there till the end..but one similar to it may occur..u'l have to wait and read it...i've finished only with 8 parts now...so..just keep on reading and commenting..bcos thts wat matters a lot to me....

and of course...u can suggest ways..and help me out too....

LUV NANDINI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 4)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kalsang_11

oh shiv is so mean Angry making her do his homework....... n wad did he do to her in the past? Confused Confused did he try to rape her or something else Confused ..... cont soon

nothing like rape...is shiv that bad??no way....i dont make my characters so bad...but ya..he was mean..he is meant to be..bcos thts his character...he will be the same to everyone...except his granparents...he loves them a lot..and obeys them....thts sumthing every1 shud know....i'l cont soon....

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kitypity

that was sooooo goooooooooooooooood! lved it .do con asap Clap Clap ! shiv is so arrogant gosh! Angry

thnx gurl...keep commenting...i am glad u luved it..and i'l cont asap....shiv wll change dear.....just give him some time to....kk...

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by redrose1000

ohhh poor gauri. Cry
plz continue soon yar

ya...even i feel very bad for gauri...but dont wury...she'l bcum better and bold enuff....to change shiv...will cont soon...

LUV NANDINI

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mintfresh

iss shiv kii toh!! Angry Angry gauri kya uski ghulam ya naukrani hai joh woh usse kaam karva raha hai.how can anyone be soo mean? Dead Angry
wonder what had happened in the past that gauri is so scared of shiv and let him rule over her Ouch Confused Unhappy poor gauri really feel sorry for her Cry Cry
plz cont soon Smile

hmm....shiv is too harsh on her..thts true...he shud not be..but he wudnt do them without reason..will he??who knows...will have to wait and read the story to know tht....gauri is so delicate..thts y...but how long will she be like this???wait and watch.....

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by na2339

haila Shiv is soooo mean! poor gauri is frightened for her life around him... aisa kya kardiya usne gauri ko ki bechari itni dari hui hai? Ouch

great FF nandini, looking forward to reading the next part.

Lubna Embarrassed

well...gauri is only frightened of him....soo....i can say only that much for now...or else the thrill will go off if i say furthur...u'l have to wait as for to know what gauri thinks about shiv....does she hate him for this????wat do u think????what do all of u think???can any1 predict???

thnx lubna..for ur sweet comment...my next part will be up soon...say...tomorrow...i'l update with the next part....which is very much longer...

LUV NANDINI

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged

oh my god...plz tell me that he didn't hurt her like break her heart or somethin!...well im a new reader for this fic...love it...so desperate to kno what happened to her and what shiv did...im so mad at him for scaring her...i rlly like it...so their in college?...itz rlly good...plz continue as soon as possible...can't wait to read the next part and the little preview was very exitin and scary im sure its not priya but shiv...once again rlly good and plz write the next part soon and update...good luck for ur fic and hope u finish it...

rinki

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 29 March 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

oh my god...plz tell me that he didn't hurt her like break her heart or somethin!...well im a new reader for this fic...love it...so desperate to kno what happened to her and what shiv did...im so mad at him for scaring her...i rlly like it...so their in college?...itz rlly good...plz continue as soon as possible...can't wait to read the next part and the little preview was very exitin and scary im sure its not priya but shiv...once again rlly good and plz write the next part soon and update...good luck for ur fic and hope u finish it...

rinki

thnx rinki...thnx a lot...well as for now i cant say anything...but ya..for a gurl...y shud she get scared of a man so much???what must have happened??yu can think abt that...and i like tht ur mad at shiv..bcos..in the real show too...it was like this..he was too mean with her..but everything changed na...so..just wait...soon many things r gonna change....the real thrill and twist lies in part 8 which i'm writing now...i hope the fic ends soon...bcos i thot this to be a short ff...once again..thnx for ur comments...i'l be updating the story 2morrw...and its a longer one..so dont miss it...

LUV NANDINI

Post Reply New Post

Go to top