Karam Apnaa Apnaa

ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 25 March 2008 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_pavi

Clap waitinggg

thnx dear...will soon....wen my xams r over...i'l get more free....

LUV NANDINI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 (Page 3)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Part Two

hey..this ff will be sumthing similar to kekta's shows...u know...impractical things also happen..so dont get mad on me..but i can promise tht the end will be good and it wont drag too much...kk...there will be many leaps..in terms of months...so tht the ff doesnt drag much....i hope its ok with all of u..plss do tell me if its okk..if it isnt..then i'l have to change the entire story once again...okk...plss do inform me abt it when u comment on this part...

"Tho....miss gauri...aapne phir se..."..." ji woh actually...meine pehle hi kaha tha isse ....ki mein yahaan bait loongi..lekhin woh maani hi nahi...." but i got too scared to look into his eyes and continue...and suddenly he held me by my hand very tight that it started aching me a lot...." plss shiv..mujhe bahut dard ho raha hai.." "chodo usse..." ipshita told very loudly..and the whole class were looking at us now....shiv let go off my hand and looked at everyone....with his angry look...and everyone went bak to their work....he turned to ipshita..."yeh sab tumhaari wajah se ho raha hai....jab se tum aayi ho, yeh meri baat hi nahi sunthi....." he looked at me sternly....." kya kar loge tum??mein bhi dekh rahi hoon ki pichle ek saal se tum gauri se kuch zyaada hi kaam karva rahe ho...usse homework karvana, impositions karvana...yahaan tak ki..kabhi kabhi..class tests mein..usne apni paper tumhe de diya hai....dis is too much mr.shiv kapoor...sabhi baat ki ek hadh hothi hai...jo tum pehle hi paar kar chuke ho...."ipshita shouted at him....this tym the class seemed to be not minding....shiv who was already furious with us was now burning with anger....i knew tht now sumthing worse will happen if i dont do sumthing...i got up...and turned to ipshita.."plss ipshita..hume iss baare mein aur behes nahi karna...galti meri bhi hai....unke mana karne ke baavajoot hum yahaan baite hein....aur yeh humaari final yeat hai...aur mein nahi chahthi ki iss aakri saal hum kisi se jagda kare ya kuch problem create kare"....."tum na gauri..hamesha aisi hi ho...tumhaari isi baat ki wajah se hi..yeh tum par itna kuch kar raha hai...tum hamesha uske saat kyun dethe ho???"...i turned towards shiv..."sorry shiv...yeh aakri baar hogi..mein aage se aisa nahi karoongi...."...but i found that he was still angry with me...."tum hamesha aise hi karthi ho...kitne baar kar chuke ho tum yeh sab...isi seat par baitna..phir jagda karna...aur uske baad chale jaana....how many tyms??"..."i promise...yeh aakri baar hogi..."....and i left to the front bench and sat there.....i could hear ipshita scolding me like anything......but i controlled my tears..as i cudnt explain to her..how i felt...how i'm scared of him....how i'm scared tht he'l do the same thing he once did...b4 she had joined.....tht nite was unforgettable.....but i had to control..bcos tht was my past..and i cant bring it out now..and tht too wen he has no difference..then y shud i??

precap: are priya...meine stephen se kahaa tha na ki akeli doond loongi....toh phir tum kyun aayi??....are..darwaaza bandh kyun ho gaya???....priya??tum jawaab kyun nahi de rahi ho???.....

pls do reply everyone....plsss....
LUV NANDINI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karna91

book.worm

IF-Sizzlerz

book.worm

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 3:53am | IP Logged
oh ho wht did he do to her??pls continue soon.

kalsang_11

Groupbie

kalsang_11

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
oh shiv is so mean Angry making her do his homework....... n wad did he do to her in the past? Confused Confused did he try to rape her or something else Confused ..... cont soon

redrose1000

Groupbie

redrose1000

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ohhh poor gauri. Cry
plz continue soon yar

kitypity

Groupbie

kitypity

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:40am | IP Logged
that was sooooo goooooooooooooooood! lved it .do con asap Clap Clap ! shiv is so arrogant gosh! Angry

mintfresh

mintfresh

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
iss shiv kii toh!! Angry Angry gauri kya uski ghulam ya naukrani hai joh woh usse kaam karva raha hai.how can anyone be soo mean? Dead Angry
wonder what had happened in the past that gauri is so scared of shiv and let him rule over her Ouch Confused Unhappy poor gauri really feel sorry for her Cry Cry
plz cont soon Smile

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
haila Shiv is soooo mean! poor gauri is frightened for her life around him... aisa kya kardiya usne gauri ko ki bechari itni dari hui hai? Ouch

great FF nandini, looking forward to reading the next part.

Lubna Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top