ff:kyun ki updt p10 pg17 29/6/08 - Page 14

Posted: 15 years ago
reserved..will read and then reply...

luv atopEdited by atop - 15 years ago
ahem ahem ummmm wat's this am i dreaming kya..wat do i see wat do i see..an update..an update and that toooo by the bhulakad of the bhulakad lazzinees ki princess the great yet whom i love the most my nandini di...ummmmmm now wat do i say..kehten hai taarif karna accha nahi hota...par kya karoon control nahi hota..waise i won't say thnchhuu for the update..bada tadpa tadpa kar yeh update mili hai..so sowiiee no thnchhi and waise bhi yeh mera bday gift that jo ki mujhe instalments mein mil raha hai..wais am wondering ki aap next update kab karoge..uummmmmmmmmm maybe august..but kuch bhi ho i loved it di as usual..glad that u didn't u noe stretched the things,...and yup update next part at the earliest..and ya as promised tons and tons of romance in it.and the lenght of the part shud be more than this....am greedy yup so am i....the part was fabulously scripted as usual....so shiv loves gauri..but is just a bit egoistic..poor gauri doesn't noe that shiv loves her..awwwwwww will come to noe soon..wow shiv enjoying torturing gauri...but it wdn't be for toooo long..aakhir honeymoon pe everything will change....nafrat mein bhi pyaar chupa hai....chalo bahot ho gayi taarif ab chup chap next part likhna shuru kar do..and update it within this coming week okies..warna warna..u noe na....

luv atop
awesome part!so much happened in just one part! raaz revealed! Shiv loves Gauri! they got married!r u planning to end it soon πŸ˜• ??
pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by atop

ahem ahem ummmm wat's this am i dreaming kya..wat do i see wat do i see..an update..an update and that toooo by the bhulakad of the bhulakad lazzinees ki princess the great yet whom i love the most my nandini di...ummmmmm now wat do i say..kehten hai taarif karna accha nahi hota...par kya karoon control nahi hota..waise i won't say thnchhuu for the update..bada tadpa tadpa kar yeh update mili hai..so sowiiee no thnchhi and waise bhi yeh mera bday gift that jo ki mujhe instalments mein mil raha hai..wais am wondering ki aap next update kab karoge..uummmmmmmmmm maybe august..but kuch bhi ho i loved it di as usual..glad that u didn't u noe stretched the things,...and yup update next part at the earliest..and ya as promised tons and tons of romance in it.and the lenght of the part shud be more than this....am greedy yup so am i....the part was fabulously scripted as usual....so shiv loves gauri..but is just a bit egoistic..poor gauri doesn't noe that shiv loves her..awwwwwww will come to noe soon..wow shiv enjoying torturing gauri...but it wdn't be for toooo long..aakhir honeymoon pe everything will change....nafrat mein bhi pyaar chupa hai....chalo bahot ho gayi taarif ab chup chap next part likhna shuru kar do..and update it within this coming week okies..warna warna..u noe na....

luv atop

arrey haan haan...mujhe yaad hai tumaari bday gift...in fact mera bhaayi mujhe roz yaad dilatha hai...isliye dont wury...kkk..and romance...abhi intezzar karo naa meri jaan.......hehe...wil start on the next part very soon....kk..and thnx for ur sweeeet comments.....

luv nans

Originally posted by shivgauri

awesome part!so much happened in just one part! raaz revealed! Shiv loves Gauri! they got married!r u planning to end it soon πŸ˜• ??
pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

actually it was 2 diff parts...i combined them...thts y it seems so fast for yu....hehe..dont wury...am not ending soo sooon....we hav many twists and turns in the story...so wait.....thnx for ur comments...wil updt asap...

GK001 : thnx yu liked it...

luv nans

plzzzzzzzzzz continuee plzzzzzzzzzzzz
wowwww awesummm updateeeee πŸ‘ plzzzz do continue asap plzzzzz n plzzzz dun endd thizz ff plzzzz 😳
yarr awsme update plzzzzzzzzzzz con soonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
hey yaar!!!!!!!!!!!dis is such a wundrful ff n u must con-like vivan said,dis is an ordr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz con ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!im pleadin wid cute teddy bear eyesπŸ‘